Why do you want the woman on ~ top??? ;)

Crawling up your body, licking and tasting as I go....whether to mount your sweet cock or wrap it with my phat pussy hood for SS or to straddling your face so you tongue is doing the worship....all while looking down on you with my hungry eyes......cougars belong on top
Holy Moleys Ms Athena..... you know exactly why we like it.
Left my arrangements place a few hours ago. We finished with her riding me. Men are visual. It's the ultimate visual.

1) You get to watch those tits bounce up and down, and grab them when necessary.
2) You can switch between the pogo stick or the grind, depending on which gets her off.
3) You get to look at each other while doing it.
4) Gives her the opportunity to be responsible for her orgasm (or in our case today, we came together)
5) She can still hit the clit with a finger or vibe in that position.
6) She can go slow or fast, tease, edge, or whatever she wants just by measuring your facial expression or breathing.
7) You can hold hands and interlock fingers.

The downside is when she jumps off the cum drips all over me.
PUT HER ON YOUR BUCKET LIST
Crawling up your body, licking and tasting as I go....whether to mount your sweet cock or wrap it with my phat pussy hood for SS or to straddling your face so you tongue is doing the worship....all while looking down on you with my hungry eyes......cougars belong on top Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
Holy crap! I need that treatment!
Why do you want the woman to Get on top??? Originally Posted by Zena
I don't. I want her face down against the mattress, her ass up in the air, and her back arched down just right. We can take soft and slow or hard and nasty. My hands on her hips pulling her back to me, or maybe caressing her body, giving her ass some firm slaps, or maybe just maybe pinning her arms behind her back with one hand while my other hand on her neck or in her hair...
  • Zena
  • 08-25-2019, 01:04 PM
I don't. I want her face down against the mattress, her ass up in the air, and her back arched down just right. We can take soft and slow or hard and nasty. My hands on her hips pulling her back to me, or maybe caressing her body, giving her ass some firm slaps, or maybe just maybe pinning her arms behind her back with one hand while my other hand on her neck or in her hair...
Originally Posted by Jannisary
Janissary, you are my new favorite friend !!!

Why are you far away??? ( hmmmpphh, pouting..... )
1) I like when a woman orgasms, and 2) it's a great position to go for DP.
I love watching a woman on top. Love it when I tell her to fuck me harder bitch and then she does. I want that woman to just grid the hell out of me. And when I have completed she is still in control to take me where she wants. And then she can easily let that cum drip back out on me or even easily then slide up and fuck my face with cum dripping out of her pussy.
Here may be the stupidest reason: When I masturbate, I'm usually lying down, so it's only natural that I would prefer to receive actual sex that way too.