ISO PLUMBER IN LR!!!!

please send hel!!! i need a good plumber asap! like TODAY! its BAD!
Do you need someone who can lay pipe?

You're in the right place!
please send hel!!! i need a good plumber asap! like TODAY! its BAD! Originally Posted by TaraBlonde
Actually what is your problem?
Do you need someone who can lay pipe?

You're in the right place! Originally Posted by Initforfun
HA! thought about that after i posted- sum1 will definitely be knocking down walls and laying pipe over here- and if they're a plumber they will even get to fix my bathroom!!!
Actually what is your problem? Originally Posted by theotherguy1
i think the main drain line is blocked. the small bathroom's toilet is clogged and overflows when the sink or washing machine drains. now the tub in the main bathroom wont drain.
i think the main drain line is blocked. the small bathroom's toilet is clogged and overflows when the sink or washing machine drains. now the tub in the main bathroom wont drain. Originally Posted by TaraBlonde
Do you have large trees between your house and the street?
no trees. couldnt be a root problem. a toothbrush got flushed accidently, awhile ago, and i think its been collecting tissue and became a major clog
Any idea on how old the plumbing is? If it is older and the main service line is not pvc, then if could be a collapsed line instead of a clog.
Any idea on how old the plumbing is? If it is older and the main service line is not pvc, then if could be a collapsed line instead of a clog. Originally Posted by thickboner4u
Orangeburge pipe I think the name was, used a lot back in the sixtys