nothing reply anything you want

burp

wasn't a good enough post to repeat, but.....
as we were mod free for a few days, I was thinking there would have been much more mayhem

as cleanup was less than expected.... mmm we needed more work for a good WELCOME back Sir

as we were mod free for a few days, I was thinking there would have been much more mayhem

as cleanup was less than expected.... mmm we needed more work for a good WELCOME back Sir

Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
The reality is that a bucket of unneeded cold water was thrown on one of the better threads in a long time. First time in ages the ladies were interacting, and the mod squashed it.

Everyone wonders why the ladies have vanished , and trolls are not the only reason ……. The mods allow the trolling of the ladies. And step on good conversation flow when it tries to emerge.

elg…….
The reality is that a bucket of unneeded cold water was thrown on one of the better threads in a long time. First time in ages the ladies were interacting, and the mod squashed it.

Everyone wonders why the ladies have vanished , and trolls are not the only reason ……. The mods allow the trolling of the ladies. And step on good conversation flow when it tries to emerge.

elg……. Originally Posted by elghund
Same in Houston gosh dang it
Same in Houston gosh dang it Originally Posted by winn dixie
I have seen that, thanks to you inviting us to check out that forum.

elg….
maybe Sr mod can tell us next time gone for a few.
So we know its time ta Rock-n-Toll

if I was a mod, would lie n watch
would not have closed ont threAD. just post play time over so behaving again time. shhhh once started, it wiold not stop, close after a few vacations handed out then then....
ok how ra get the lady's ta post more

Think bribery, IF a lady wants points off, do the mod dirty.Mod does not want to see het, He picks a Upsetter that she must cip for points off.

example: if mod did not want nn, make her cip with Jon for points off. And he can report ir, and how gifted to him... picked guy will not do it,. he gets her points

Lady's would post more if bribery was in play with a local mod

need someone with ahem Flare for Upset NY mod
ok how ra get the lady's ta post more

Think bribery, IF a lady wants points off, do the mod dirty.Mod does not want to see het, He picks a Upsetter that she must cip for points off.

example: if mod did not want nn, make her cip with Jon for points off. And he can report ir, and how gifted to him... picked guy will not do it,. he gets her points

Lady's would post more if bribery was in play with a local mod

need someone with ahem Flare for Upset NY mod Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Maybe GP will come back…….

elg…

elg… Originally Posted by elghund
yuck
yuck Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

elg…..

elg… Originally Posted by elghund
mmmmm no not a pimp, rather someone going for the Drama of it
Drama?
Phoenix was all wound up on twitter...