Review: Inspired and Recommended By: :dante0322"..."Starrluvsyou Worst TCB and Attitude Experienced By SL In Some Time!

Date: 3-23-15
Provider: Starrluvsyou (But Only When She feels Like It!
Phone: 323-856-1315
Email Address: starrluvsyou@gmail.com
URL / Website: http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=198272 https://www.preferred411.com/P175062
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Just North Of Vagina TriangleŽ
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: Texting, Waiting, Texting, Waiting... Rescheduled for next day then NSNC
Session Length: ZERO
Fee: ZERO
Hair Length and Color: Couldn't tell you!
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: NSNC so I would be guessing
Recommendation: No
  • ztonk
  • 03-29-2015, 07:49 PM
Moved from Independent Reviews to Coed Discussions since no meeting took place.

ztonk
These are the facts.

I never recommended that SL post a NCNS review on Starrluvsyou. rockerick wanted SL to do that. The below coed link details this in great detail.

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1339807

The above link also contains this link from CoEd which SL discusses the NCNS and rockerick wants SL to post the NCNS review form.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1335547

So it goes to show that if you do not agree with SL, rockerick and whispers they will misinform, misrepresent facts, retaliate, bash members, disrespect others, and cyber bully instead of having a cordial discussion and difference of opinions.

After what I have been through with these three I do not believe the NCNS post he has put on starluvsyou. I don't know her side but I will chose hers over his.
These are the facts.

I never recommended that SL post a NCNS review on Starrluvsyou. rockerick wanted SL to do that. The below coed link details this in great detail.

The above link also contains this link from CoEd which SL discusses the NCNS and rockerick wants SL to post the NCNS review form.

So it goes to show that if you do not agree with SL, rockerick and whispers they will misinform, misrepresent facts, retaliate, bash members, disrespect others, and cyber bully instead of having a cordial discussion and difference of opinions. Originally Posted by dante0322

How did my name get drug into that particular scenario?

ahhhh.. dante...... did you just decide that since I will not agree with you that you were going to misinform, misrepresent facts, retaliate and bash me?

These are the facts.

So it goes to show that if you do not agree with SL, rockerick and whispers they will misinform, misrepresent facts, retaliate, bash members, disrespect others, and cyber bully instead of having a cordial discussion and difference of opinions.

After what I have been through with these three I do not believe the NCNS post he has put on starluvsyou. I don't know her side but I will chose hers over his. Originally Posted by dante0322

How can "anyone" have a cordial conversation with anyone with this kind of attitude? You have involved yourself with something that's NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS! You do not know the facts first hand and even when they are presented to you it's your opinion to believe or choose to believe a visiting hooker who can handle her own problems. This could frustrate just about the most patient and understanding of people. The m inion choose to kick up dust and move from one issue to next and keep repeating themselves until members have repeatedly read the same thing over and over in a hopes to discredit me. Maybe in another week or two Starr will be the one who showed and I NSNC her? What bunch of BULL SHIT!

So lets simplify this... I had a P411 appointment scheduled. I was there! She was not! Now if she was there I would have met her and you'd be reading a review and scratching your head wondering how I get so lucky and get to be one of the first ones to meet some of these ladies. But that's NOT the case! SHE WAS NOT THERE! The rest.... made up fucking bull shit to cloud the issue at hand which is her TCB skills SUCK and I don't mean in a good way. So play your WHITE KNIGHT GAMES... the facts don't change!
How did my name get drug into that particular scenario?

ahhhh.. dante...... did you just decide that since I will not agree with you that you were going to misinform, misrepresent facts, retaliate and bash me?

Originally Posted by Whispers
Don't forget Rockerrick he as well! Better be careful or he will inundate you with innuendo, rumor, speculation, links with zero proof of anything and plain old fashioned BULL SHIT to support his and his groups mission which is to simply NOT LIKE YOU / US! We'll see how that works for them.
This has gotten way out of hand. From my point of view: I did have a scheduled appointment with you and I let you know the morning of the location and everything. I had 2 other appointments that day. Later that day my other 2 appointments cancel for various reasons (did I make a big to do? No.) I ended up hitting pretty bad traffic when I started that way as I am pretty far from Austin. So I thought to myself I don't need to rush and stress myself out to get to hotel for my one appointment when I can visit family on my way down there or do a few things and just relax and not beat myself up to try to get there on time. An hour before appointment, I told SL the truth that I was running behind and that I needed to reschedule. In my book that's a cancelation. He continued to text me and tried calling etc to try to get more out of me of why? Or the details etc. which frankly is none of his business. I gave you an hour notice of cancellation. It's not my fault you show up anyways?! I got a weird feeling from him just from commumnicating over that. I looked at his p411 again and eccie and everything and just had a weird feeling. I finally just said "maybe 9 or 11 in the morning but I would have to check and get back to him." Well I never sent one text or phone call after that to confirm a time. I kinda forgot or maybe I felt the need or want to forget. Maybe I thought he forgot or just moved on which I think is what I wanted. Next morning I still hadn't heard from him and at this point I honestly forgot all about him. After a early appointment I go to check out as I was switching locations that day. I sit in my car for a minute and check my phone and text app and sure enough he had been blowing up my phone and just showed up at 11 assuming I wanted to see him. I never confirmed anything. I simply told him that. I apologized to him even. I have the text that prove I never confirmed. He continued to call and text and leave voicemails and harass me basically. I would write him back until I relaized this person will not let it go and for my safety I stopped talking to him. I didn't even want to get involved on here because it's not very professional but I'm tired of him "trying" to drag my name through the mud. That's not a NCNS and even if it is then it's happened to the best of us, move on. Does that make me a bad provider? I don't know. Should maybe I just told him I didn't want to see him? I feel like this would have played out a bit different, but same outcome nonetheless. I'm independent, I make mistakes, we all do. I'm very glad I didn't see you SL because that's not the type of client I want to see. I do not owe you anything. The amount of okays you have and reviews you have do not make you anymore of a gentleman or attractive. I like men who have an understanding heart and can show a little empathy. I enjoyed my time in Austin very much and I WILL be back.

323-856-1315
starrluvsyou@gmail.com
Hope you make San Antonio a stop on your travels too!
From my point of view: I did have a scheduled appointment with you and I let you know the morning of the location and everything.

I had 2 other appointments that day. Later that day my other 2 appointments cancel for various reasons (did I make a big to do? No.)

I ended up hitting pretty bad traffic when I started that way as I am pretty far from Austin.

So I thought to myself I don't need to rush and stress myself out to get to hotel for my one appointment when I can visit family on my way down there or do a few things and just relax and not beat myself up to try to get there on time. Originally Posted by Starrluvsyou
That's the sentence where you lose all credibility and respect IMO. You have a client excited and wanting to see you and rather than keep that commitment you blew him off to do other things.

Good Luck in the future.....

You might be right sweetie, But family always comes first in this line of business or anywhere else. Should I start a thread for everytime I have been canceled on or stood up? Nah. I have a life. This is suppose to be a "hobby"

Everyone will have their own opinion and that's fine! I'm just giving my honest side of the story!
This has gotten way out of hand. From my point of view: I did have a scheduled appointment with you and I let you know the morning of the location and everything. I had 2 other appointments that day. Later that day my other 2 appointments cancel for various reasons (did I make a big to do? No.) I ended up hitting pretty bad traffic when I started that way as I am pretty far from Austin. So I thought to myself I don't need to rush and stress myself out to get to hotel for my one appointment when I can visit family on my way down there or do a few things and just relax and not beat myself up to try to get there on time. An hour before appointment, I told SL the truth that I was running behind and that I needed to reschedule. In my book that's a cancelation. He continued to text me and tried calling etc to try to get more out of me of why? Or the details etc. which frankly is none of his business. I gave you an hour notice of cancellation. It's not my fault you show up anyways?! I got a weird feeling from him just from commumnicating over that. I looked at his p411 again and eccie and everything and just had a weird feeling. I finally just said "maybe 9 or 11 in the morning but I would have to check and get back to him." Well I never sent one text or phone call after that to confirm a time. I kinda forgot or maybe I felt the need or want to forget. Maybe I thought he forgot or just moved on which I think is what I wanted. Next morning I still hadn't heard from him and at this point I honestly forgot all about him. After a early appointment I go to check out as I was switching locations that day. I sit in my car for a minute and check my phone and text app and sure enough he had been blowing up my phone and just showed up at 11 assuming I wanted to see him. I never confirmed anything. I simply told him that. I apologized to him even. I have the text that prove I never confirmed. He continued to call and text and leave voicemails and harass me basically. I would write him back until I relaized this person will not let it go and for my safety I stopped talking to him. I didn't even want to get involved on here because it's not very professional but I'm tired of him "trying" to drag my name through the mud. That's not a NCNS and even if it is then it's happened to the best of us, move on. Does that make me a bad provider? I don't know. Should maybe I just told him I didn't want to see him? I feel like this would have played out a bit different, but same outcome nonetheless. I'm independent, I make mistakes, we all do. I'm very glad I didn't see you SL because that's not the type of client I want to see. I do not owe you anything. The amount of okays you have and reviews you have do not make you anymore of a gentleman or attractive. I like men who have an understanding heart and can show a little empathy. I enjoyed my time in Austin very much and I WILL be back.

323-856-1315
starrluvsyou@gmail.com Originally Posted by Starrluvsyou
You might be right sweetie, But family always comes first in this line of business or anywhere else. Should I start a thread for everytime I have been canceled on or stood up? Nah. I have a life. This is suppose to be a "hobby"

Everyone will have their own opinion and that's fine! I'm just giving my honest side of the story! Originally Posted by Starrluvsyou
Your 99% correct. That's what happened. The only thing I'd add is that I told you I was already in route as I'm never LATE! I respect a ladies time. I also told you I don't text and drive so I was texting pulled over on the Tollway. With you driving that explains the long periods of time between each text. I also told you I would be more than happy to wait after you told me you were two hours away which would have made you a hour late. So I got off the Toll way to grab a hamburger and waited at the in call. Based on your response I was just wasting my time as you had no intention of showing up.

The confirmation thing is strange to me. The last time I remember a provider playing that game was in San Antonio but at least she answered the phone and told me she would not be there as she personal plans. After being given a reschedule time for the following day would it be unreasonable to expect a response letting me know you were not going to be able to make it?

Well Starrluvsyou thank you for your response and I hope you got to enjoy visiting with your family. The latter part of your response clearly shows you are young and have no respect for other people. You are right this is a hobby for us gentleman and obviously a business for the providers. Most providers would be concerned about their business and take steps to resolve the issue. But not you. I'm very happy you are so booked and can afford to do business in this manner. I wish you the very best of luck and if you continue to disrespect people the way you do, there is a good chance you're need it one day!
You might be right sweetie, But family always comes first in this line of business or anywhere else.

A family emergency? Sure. That's not what you said though. You just decided his time wasn't worth the drive anymore.

Should I start a thread for every time I have been canceled on or stood up? That would be your right. Time wasters should be put on blast for others to be aware of. Nah. I have a life. This is suppose to be a "hobby"

It's not YOUR hobby. It is YOUR chosen profession.

Everyone will have their own opinion and that's fine! I'm just giving my honest side of the story! Originally Posted by Starrluvsyou
Thank-you for that. It was enlightening to see that you care little for a client that takes the initiative to pre-book with you AND after you blow him off was willing to work with you on seeing him the next morning.

Your attitude is one seen in other ladies that waste our time with prebooking requests only to cancel or no show at the last minute...

Thank-you for that. It was enlightening to see that you care little for a client that takes the initiative to pre-book with you AND after you blow him off was willing to work with you on seeing him the next morning.

Your attitude is one seen in other ladies that waste our time with prebooking requests only to cancel or no show at the last minute...
Originally Posted by Whispers
Whispers you said it your self... they just don't care. They will just move on post another AD show a pretty face and the stiff legs go running.

We all know there are flakes that come on this site as bad or worse than Starrluvsyou. If I / we published all those experiences we'd need another forum. What caught me by surprise was all the YES reviews and the fact she was on P411. Ladies of that caliber just don't do business that way and respect other people and their time. Not withstanding gas and toll charges!
If you look though she's a traveling whore.... moving from city to city...... that usually spreads problems around and takes longer to catch up to them....

Then you have the wuss factors.... Guys that simply "take it".... They have no respect for themselves or value for their own time so they don't care when someone else places no value on it.