She was so sexy that I totally changed my routine

I saw a young lady today that was so sexy and submissive, that I totally and I mean totally changed my routine.
Anybody here provider or hobbyist ever do that? Just curious
I saw a young lady today that was so sexy and submissive, that I totally and I mean totally changed my routine.
Anybody here provider or hobbyist ever do that? Just curious Originally Posted by Passion2015

since I do not know your routine, not sure on what you did to change it..
can you elaborate some?
Sure. I always go in and chat while taking off my clothes and then lay on the bed for a little massage then flip and play. I've been doing this for a while now and I always mention it in my reviews. Not this time. Famn it
I have not had BCD in 2 years since 90% of what is written is bull shit fantasy in my book.. anyway.. thanks for elaborating on your routine.

I do not have a routine but I can say, Yes I have completely gone off of my regular course a few times.... it can be exciting and fun as well as off putting.
  • tzv13
  • 07-13-2015, 02:58 PM
Was this a good thing or a bad thing?

That's cool that you have certain things that you like. Did changing them up take you outside of your comfort zone?

I like variety. I don't have a set routine. Routine is boring to me. I do have regulars, and each session with them isn't the same for me each time. To each their own though.
Well I just enjoy a massage first to break the ice but this time, I didn't even think about the massage and we were dfk and playing after the door shut. Everything was a good thing
  • tzv13
  • 07-13-2015, 03:03 PM
Nice. So it was definitely a good thing. That's awesome.
  • Toyz
  • 07-13-2015, 03:20 PM
Hmmmm interesting question if you dissect it and think about it.

I historically see a small rotation of girls when I hobby. Some I've seen for a few years now that I think of it.

There are differences with each, but similarities....

I know with Hoogar "A" we are always going to do one thing, but we may change the order...
With Hoggar "B" we are going to do different things, but there is always a certain "sameness". I like to think of it like a comfort food...some might be filling, some might be spicy, some might have an unusual taste.

Find a few you like, and it often gets better over time. Change one out every now and again if things get stale.

But I fully understand those that want a new buffet every week...that's just not me.
So who's the girl that caused this disruption in your routine?
How about I don't talk and take you as soon as you come in the door, push your ass on the bed and take advantage of you... That change your routine Lol
I don't like rutine, the hobby offers variety for me. One date we talk and move into it slowly, others I can bearley say Hi and I'm being groped, tounge down my throat and naked body on me, I love to be surprised in a session (in a good way). I use to be rutine oriented but not anymore, I go with the flow paddling from edie to edie grabbing what ever I can to stay afloat, thrilling it is.

IB
Happened to me once. I let her hold the remote and select the channels while I made the popcorn.

Got me feeling all frisky cuz she was wearing my favorite ointment plus she still had all of her teeth. A good time that was.
Lol