QQ spa Katy intel?

Happened to see a new spa in Katy. Same shopping center as Petco, Starbucks off mason near Kingsland. This place is literally IMMEDIATELY next door to one of the Precint 5 substations so my guess is they probably don’t offer extras but just thought I’d Ask.
Happened to see a new spa in Katy. Same shopping center as Petco, Starbucks off mason near Kingsland. This place is literally IMMEDIATELY next door to one of the Precint 5 substations so my guess is they probably don’t offer extras but just thought I’d Ask. Originally Posted by Bigjohnson1
I've seen that place and wondered. I might try to stop by and see what's going on. Any other place in the Katy area you can recommend?
was thinking the same as you all. let's see who goes in first
I've seen that place and wondered. I might try to stop by and see what's going on. Any other place in the Katy area you can recommend? Originally Posted by katyMatt
PM me. Several of your just looking for a FBSM and HJ. Limited for FS but there is one in Katy.
  • Heel
  • 07-05-2018, 10:31 AM
PM me. Several of your just looking for a FBSM and HJ. Limited for FS but there is one in Katy. Originally Posted by Bigjohnson1
Hey, I tried to PM you but your inbox is full.
Hints....