AMP situation

Hello everyone, I have been silent on the board for awhile. I have been reading the info but haven't done any meets lately. I will need to get my car serviced and the inspection done before the end of the month. I like to do this at the dealership since every service visit is $25 towards a new car. I have a mazda and the dealership is on erie blvd between tian tang and serenity. Could anyone PM me some info

Thanks!!
hells whys ...nots give outs yer phone ...ans social security number whiles yer ...ons a ...roll heres
hells whys ...nots give outs yer phone ...ans social security number whiles yer ...ons a ...roll heres Originally Posted by Plastic Man

Hello everyone, I have been silent on the board for awhile. I have been reading the info but haven't done any meets lately. I will need to get my car serviced and the inspection done before the end of the month. I like to do this at the dealership since every service visit is $25 towards a new car. I have a mazda and the dealership is on erie blvd between tian tang and serenity. Could anyone PM me some info

Thanks!! Originally Posted by rhettdog
I was at serenity three months ago - good looking girls, got the job done. I haven’t been to the other place in over a year.
thanks presj22.
Is this place actually new? Wonder if it's just rub-n-tug or if extras are on the menu.
Is this place actually new? Wonder if it's just rub-n-tug or if extras are on the menu. Originally Posted by AgaveOnApril20
TOFTT