User ID:: 191007
Phone: N/A
Email Address: alyssaxoxo2016@hushmail.com
URL / Website: https://preferred411.com/P122770
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Incall at Southwest Houston
Activities: Convo, LFK, BBBJ, K9, More BBBJ, RCG
Hair Length and Color: Black Hair that goes down to the middle of her back.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Looks just like her pics: Tan, very fit swimsuit model type figure, HUGE tits that only look better on her slim frame, a tight ass with just the right amount of squish, with a beautiful face to match (exudes major milf energy lol)
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review, she is a gift to Houston !
^+1
She is a real beauty and great skills. One of my ATF whom I try to see every time I get to Houston!
One of my ATF Originally Posted by Robert2015
+1
I have business in Houston once a quarter. Now I have cause to up that frequency. Thanks for a great review, @Grimboi!
I am definitely an Alyssa XOXO fan boy (more accurately, fan old guy). I've been hobbying just under a year and have been seeing her every 3-4 weeks since June. I would see her more frequently, but I'm retired and probably shouldn't spend all of my children's future inheritance on her. But hey, the old man has needs.

I've been in NC the last three weeks visiting family, so I think I've earned another dose (fix?) of Alyssa when I get home hopefully she's available before my next trip out on the 30th. And then I'll see her again before Christmas. And then again to start the new year. And then again...

I may need an intervention. Please stop me before I Alyssa again. Nah.