Review DesiLuv / pimp ran a scam on me

Date: 3/4/16
Provider: DesiLuv
Phone: (817) 668-0745 or (817) 502-2542
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=330937
City: Suppose to have been Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Well I suppose to have came to her .. But didn't hear anything from her till this morning
Appointment Type: Other
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: Scam
Session Length: N/A
Fee: $$.50
Hair Length and Color: Probably short,maybe long , who knows how her pimp wear his hair
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: -
Physical Description: I don't know I didn't meet him but I wish I could
Recommendation: No
Eccie doesnt protect you from a newbie. Its only here to spread info and not some governing ho board.
Sorry about that bro. There's more providers popping up in Shreveport lately vs the past
oh man i am just seeing this, havent been online in a while.
Jake, First off ure not stupid/dumb it was just a mis-judgement; for us, who do this regularly its not uncommon to send money to a provider (done it twice).
never send money to a provider who isnt someone you see on the regular and never send more than you are willing to walk away from.
***A Big red flag is a hooker that cant pay her rent & other bills (this usually means she has poor spending habits and there is a strong possibility she is feels overly entitled or is out to steal your money). fact is they make a piss-load of cash on the daily(i'm sure they make more than us on a good day); just run away (if she is in school i usually give it a second thought, but this girl is not)

I'd tell you what to do with her real name to bring her more than $250 worth of problems in the future but i'm confident you can be creative. (i dont like to be fucked-over and all my revenges are methodical and distasteful/painful)

Glad you shared with us so that we all can update our fuck list(s) and remove the trash...
Sad stuff..... the body on the bitch was good too so was her fuckhole.
  • jwood
  • 03-07-2016, 02:49 AM
Big crown tat on her thigh
See the Crown, turn around.

No services, moved to COED
Yeah seen that crown tattoo on several ladies. Reminds me of a brand you see on livestock, so I stay away from them.
Aw hun! I hate that happened to you!
See the Crown, turn around.

No services, moved to COED Originally Posted by Von Spieler
Boom.
See my first review.... I gave you guys the scoop

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1607219
U right Jerkn2 ... Probably will be surprised on all the women that have some kind of pimp !! Like I said I've been in this business a long time and really can't believe I did this ... Wow !!!
We all make mistakes bro, just gotta push through it all
I knew there had to pimp involved with this chick. I was going to meet her but when she asked me what kind of car I was driving I was like...why? WTF do you need to know that for? I then asked, "Aren't you in a hotel room so why do you need to know what type of car I'm driving. She responded that she likes to meet her clients in the parking lot to greet them and for her security. Really?!?!? I told her that a provider has never asked me for the type of car I was driving since I've been in the hobby. Then she stated that she can't see me since I wouldn't provide her my car information. Ummm...you must think I'm stupid..Goodbye! When she started to ask these types of questions, I turned my ass around and went back home.
I knew there had to pimp involved with this chick. I was going to meet her but when she asked me what kind of car I was driving I was like...why? WTF do you need to know that for? I then asked, "Aren't you in a hotel room so why do you need to know what type of car I'm driving. She responded that she likes to meet her clients in the parking lot to greet them and for her security. Really?!?!? I told her that a provider has never asked me for the type of car I was driving since I've been in the hobby. Then she stated that she can't see me since I wouldn't provide her my car information. Ummm...you must think I'm stupid..Goodbye! When she started to ask these types of questions, I turned my ass around and went back home. Originally Posted by TMarcus98
I always ask what kind of car my suitor is in, and I'm a renegade (indie) since day one

It is a *common sense* safety precaution and isn't equivalent to a crown. Providers simply want to see you are alone, and it helps for giving parking directions.

Also, when I was still a bit new and still perfecting my screening, I would meet the gents outside my room to test the vibes and to let my spidey senses work, instead of laying on the bed in the hotel room saying "I'm in room 308" without seeing if the gent is coming up with a weapon etc. Behind closed doors, it's hard to fight off a dangerous man. In the parking lot, a lady can decline w/o him knowing where she sleeps.

PLEASE look for other signs indicative of having a Pimp..
I also ask for car info ...I have several reviews and oks...it's a safety precaution so I can also help with parking ...