When is ti acceptable to "take a walk?"

Once i am in a room with a provider I have not seen before, I pretty much go along with whatever happens, not wanting to make trouble, I guess. So, is either of the following acceptable?
  • If the provider simply does not match the online photos, and/or is not attractive to me, is it OK to say "You're not what I pictured," or "You're not like the photos," and walk out with donation in my pocket? It feels a little rude and hurtful to me, but I am wondering what others think.
  • Is it OK to ask about menu favorites and limitations, and if they are not to my liking, to walk out with donation in pocket?
Really curious what others think, both providers and gents.
If her add is NOT accurate she should not be surprised if you leave. I have encountered this 2X. I talked with the ladies for a few minutes. I left one and decided I enjoyed the others company and stayed. I did not return to either though. Just my approach.
Once i am in a room with a provider I have not seen before, I pretty much go along with whatever happens, not wanting to make trouble, I guess. So, is either of the following acceptable?
  • If the provider simply does not match the online photos, and/or is not attractive to me, is it OK to say "You're not what I pictured," or "You're not like the photos," and walk out with donation in my pocket? It feels a little rude and hurtful to me, but I am wondering what others think.
  • Is it OK to ask about menu favorites and limitations, and if they are not to my liking, to walk out with donation in pocket?
Really curious what others think, both providers and gents. Originally Posted by w1nd3rf00l

My opinion is if it's not as advertised then to leave is ok. If she's gained a few pounds since the pics it's no big deal but if she's gained 40 pounds or she not the one in the pics then it's her fault not yours.
Why would you ever pay your hard earned $ for something you can get for free (home or a bar scene.)? False advertising loses in court, it should too in this realm.

Simple litmus test ... If you wouldn't fuck her with Burk or Blue's dick ... Then it's time to walk .
Fake pics...discount!
CBJ...discount!
Nasty AF...RUN!
In both cases I say it's OK to walk, thought I would probably give her a 20 for her trouble. A couple of off limits menu items usually isn't a deal breaker, especially if she's hot, but too many "I don'ts/that's extra" will push me out the door.
Why would you ever pay your hard earned $ for something you can get for free (home or a bar scene.)? False advertising loses in court, it should too in this realm.

Simple litmus test ... If you wouldn't fuck her with Burk or Blue's dick ... Then it's time to walk . Originally Posted by Cayenne123
lol. Sorry but I will do the only fucking with my dick. Cayenne if you find yourself with another mans dick then just assume your gay. lol

If I was a man and I go to see someone and she looks nothing like the pictures I would just turn around and leave.. I think if she lied about what she looks like I am sure she isn't one to be trusted with other things.
If I was a man and I go to see someone and she looks nothing like the pictures I would just turn around and leave.. I think if she lied about what she looks like I am sure she isn't one to be trusted with other things. Originally Posted by FrEaKyKeEkI
That's why I have always liked you Keeki.

I know that when I have to resort to BP because there are now ECCIE gals within 200 miles of me, I ask the gal if her pics are real or at least close? If she says of course they are, I tell her don't feel bad If I leave if they are not. That is usually the end of the conversation and I start looking for another gal. I have not had to send a gal packing from my outcall or leave her incall yet due to bad pics since I started doing it this way. I started this policy after a couple in a row that were not even close.
I know that when I have to resort to BP because there are now ECCIE gals within 200 miles of me, I ask the gal if her pics are real or at least close? If she says of course they are, I tell her don't feel bad If I leave if they are not. That is usually the end of the conversation and I start looking for another gal. I have not had to send a gal packing from my outcall or leave her incall yet due to bad pics since I started doing it this way. I started this policy after a couple in a row that were not even close. Originally Posted by hermanhaspender
That is really solid advice. Thenks for sharing it.
Really curious what others think, both providers and gents. Originally Posted by w1nd3rf00l
Point 1 definitely.
As for point 2 well good research before even contacting her let alone confirming a date should help you avoid that sooooo...