Swirl Couples

Read an article that Dallas is one of the top cities for swirl couples. Im white and girlfriends is AA. We have rarely ever seen any other swirl couples. We get rude comments from both races. Is the culture here in Dallas not ok with white men dating or marrying AA women?
Swirls, as you put it, happen all the time. You're always going to get people who gawk or disapprove. Fuck'em
Agreed Katrina! FUCK the haters 75Murray! If you're happy with the one you love then what other people think doesn't matter. I've never heard the term 'swirl couple' and really don't like it. You're a 'couple' and the 'swirl' part is just pigeonholing you into a subset of the whole. Be who you want to be and be with the one you want to be with. If somebody else doesn't like it then drop your drawers and tell them to kiss each of your ass cheeks!

Swirls, as you put it, happen all the time. You're always going to get people who gawk or disapprove. Fuck'em Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Be with who makes you happy and never regret being with someone outside of your race, religion, etc. People who judge you don't matter anyway! Be proud you are with her and always show it
Amen London! AMEN!

Be with who makes you happy and never regret being with someone outside of your race, religion, etc. People who judge you don't matter anyway! Be proud you are with her and always show it Originally Posted by London Bridge
Did someone say swirl? Yes please! This ice cream cone right here looks delicious!

To the OP: I see a lot of swirl relationships of multiple races between the sexes every day in Dallas. Whilst interracial relationships are becoming more common, there are people who don't believe in mixing and who will openly voice their opinions. People will often speak out of jealously, ignorance, and/or just plain stupidity. All you can do is just smile, and show them an ass cheek.

Always never forget, racial segregation wasn't that long ago and there are still people alive from that era who preach hate/segregation to their children to this very day.
Not as DELICIOUS as you look Brown Sugar Baby!

Did someone say swirl? Yes please! This ice cream cone right here looks delicious!

To the OP: I see a lot of swirl relationships of multiple races between the sexes every day in Dallas. Whilst interracial relationships are becoming more common, there are people who don't believe in mixing and who will openly voice their opinions. People will often speak out of jealously, ignorance, and/or just plain stupidity. All you can do is just smile, and show them an ass cheek.

Always never forget, racial segregation wasn't that long ago and there are still people alive from that era who preach hate/segregation to their children to this very day. Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
Swirls, as you put it, happen all the time. You're always going to get people who gawk or disapprove. Fuck'em Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
ditto

being happy is all that counts!
Haters smaters. I am all about the swirl. Even though I'm a young, good looking white boy, hot ebony chicks don't give me the time of day, So I have to really work to swirl with civvies,but still love to try. Best place to meet hot ebony ladies to swirl with? Anyone? Whole Foods HP and I aint bullshitting. And when we go to dinner at the most expensive places in Dallas the people(mainly the white ladies) are staring daggers and the guys are drooling. I just laugh. Take your hottest Ebony Lady to Mi Cocina in HPV. Fun show for all. And the lady(s) really enjoyed it. Peace.
We have rarely ever seen any other swirl couples. Originally Posted by 75Murray
Are you blind, or just don't get out?
BSB is gorgeous, ftango4! Get on it!

and +1 to the "couples" vs "swirl couples" distinction. Labels are bad mmmkay
i was at Bistro 31 an hour ago and this incredibly hot swirl couple walked in and the heads were a turnin. I thought it was BSB! But they stuck them in the corner and not having ever met her couldn't tell. LOL
Time to book a session and find out!
I think she may be way out of my league but thanks for the encouragement!
I was raised by a white woman since the age of 3 - my father's wife - so I naturally grew up thinking nothing of it, and am quite thankful for that. I notice a pattern that when a AA female gets with a Caucasian male, there seems to be more whiplash, as if it's more acceptable for AA males to be with Caucasian women. More black men than black women date outside their race...fact.

Either way, love is never wrong.