Stan Lee! - Seeking an OTC date to Dallas Comic Comic

Looking for someone to take me to Dallas Comic Con. Need someone to talk to while I stand in line to meet Stan Lee.

And yes this is all off the clock.
  • ~Ze~
  • 05-13-2014, 10:08 AM
**Flails her arms in the air!***

PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME!

edit - pewpie that the tickets are sold out for the SL meetngreet.
If Im not too drunk by then I can come by and hang out with you guys for a while. I wouldnt mind getting a live glimpse of Mr. Lee! I think he is scheduled for 7pm on Friday. Seems like a perfect time to enjoy some cosplay!
**Flails her arms in the air!***

PICK ME! PICK ME! PICK ME!

edit - pewpie that the tickets are sold out for the SL meetngreet. Originally Posted by ~Ze~
We could always follow him back to his hotel and linger around the bar area..
Get him to sign your panties and give them to me!

We could always follow him back to his hotel and linger around the bar area.. Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie
I have a friend that is pretty good friends with Mr. Lee…and he will be at the Con. Unfortunately, I won't be in town this weekend but he will be in Houston next weekend…Ze and Monger, come to Houston and party with me and Chewie?
I'd love to do it! I'd ask him why the Fantastic Four movies weren't worth a shit.
  • ~Ze~
  • 05-13-2014, 04:19 PM
Fuck. That. Invitiation. Just made my toes tingle. Only if Monger is driving!
I'd love to do it! I'd ask him why the Fantastic Four movies weren't worth a shit. Originally Posted by NorthDallas30

Like he cares ... he got paid that is all that matters to him.
Looking for someone to take me to Dallas Comic Con. Need someone to talk to while I stand in line to meet Stan Lee.

And yes this is all off the clock. Originally Posted by honeydavis
If I was single I would SOOOO do this! Saw Spiderman 2 last weekend - I thought it was great.

I'd love to do it! I'd ask him why the Fantastic Four movies weren't worth a shit. Originally Posted by NorthDallas30
I thought the first one was ok, the second was terrible.
Ze, are you going? PM me your number?
Guess that I'm going to have to do a Google search and figure out who this Stan Lee is!
EW - as soon as your google search comes back, you're going to say a big, "Oh,.. Duh!"
So did anyone else go?
Yup!