goodbye to all thanks for the fun

Tired of the drama and everything else so wanted to say to you all goodbye good luck and god bless you all...This world just isn't fun anymore. .
Ehhh...... whaaa??

There are some assholes here for sure. Some forget this place is to share info and joke around. Don't let them get to you.

I hope 'this world' refers to this site and not the actual world. It might be healthy to step away from this site for while if it is getting to you.
I don't really understand these type of threads. I'm not sure what you are looking for here. This site has a diverse crowd with hookers and johns. It's not exactly a place where everyone is going to type nothing but kindness.

Don't take this shit too seriously. There is nothing anyone can type on here that I would ever take personally because nobody here really knows me. And it's easy to talk shit when you are behind a computer and invisible....But, if you are that sensitive about what a bunch of people whom you will never meet type, it's probably a good idea to disable your account and I wish you the best of luck.

Or maybe I'm wrong and you are not referring to this site and just referring to dealing with hookers and that part of the drama. Fuck, I don't know what you're referring to.
I don't really understand these type of threads. I'm not sure what you are looking for here. This site has a diverse crowd with hookers and johns. It's not exactly a place where everyone is going to type nothing but kindness.

Don't take this shit too seriously. There is nothing anyone can type on here that I would ever take personally because nobody here really knows me. And it's easy to talk shit when you are behind a computer and invisible....But, if you are that sensitive about what a bunch of people whom you will never meet type, it's probably a good idea to disable your account and I wish you the best of luck.

Or maybe I'm wrong and you are not referring to this site and just referring to dealing with hookers and that part of the drama. Fuck, I don't know what you're referring to. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
+1
This shit is like when people on Facebook say, "I'm deleting my account..." Well , who cares? If you're out, be out.

I hate when mofos do stupid shit to get attention.

I hate when mofos do stupid shit to get attention. Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
+1. I would think starting a thread like this is either pointless or is just going to add to the drama.
But I'm sorry your experience was such a negative one.. Drama can definitely be avoided if you try.. Hope everything works out for you.
Just to be clear I am not trying to start drama with anyone I was just saying goodbye. .my god ..and your right who cares if I am gone...sorry for the bother..damn.....Mods please delete this thread if possible. .my bad people.....
Hold up.. let me save your avatar pic real quick....

Ok, best wishes dude!

... I mean look at how you react to people simply responding on your thread. You gotta have thick skin around here. It seems like you're easily rattled. Best of luck to you though.
Lol ok..thanks. ..
AssMaster1,

You are right about Eccie is getting to be more and more dramatic every day. I like this site for two purposes: To be able to get intel on providers so I can determine who I want and do not want to have a session with and the second reason is maybe by some stretch there are a few ladies and gentlemen who can have an intelligible conversation about a hobby subject without the name calling because you disagree on something like grade school kids. I have found lots of #1 with I am sure there will be new things all the time as long as I am a member, but #2 is a bit tricky and much harder to find.

Because of the the drama on this board, sweet treat is right, you do have to have thick skin to participate in discussions due to the fact that many members of this board (and it is usually always the same handful that insert themselves into conversations that really do not involve them, but they know it all and want to tell you about it), tend to downgrade others, especially if you do not agree with their opinion, and you can see they really get off on it, and out of no where, some go as far as even hijacking a thread to take personal shots at you because you commented in a thread, did a review or started a thread. And even though it is in the forum guidelines to abstain from this type of behavior, it still goes on with nothing being done about it but another couple of members of the oneupmanship gang adding fuel to the fire.
Don't know you, but best wishes to you. Not everyone hear is a dipstick but they are getting hard to find. Don't let the posts above be your last memories of your short time hear. Hopefully you met at least one good lady.

Move on dude. Lots of other things in the world to do.
Hey AM,

How about you try this fist before guesting your account?

Try not logging on for 2 weeks.

If you don't have an urge to jump back on the board after that, close it

+1
This shit is like when people on Facebook say, "I'm deleting my account..." Well , who cares? If you're out, be out.

I hate when mofos do stupid shit to get attention. Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
Funny I'm quoted by this guy. The perfect example of a guy who doesn't give a fuck, and imo, the way it should be...I don't agree with everything he posts, but he has humor and in my opinion, a lot of objectivity in his posts....He has fun with this site. That's how it should be.