POPO got me speeding....Need a Dallas Attorney

Ok Last time I made my way to Dallas a lovely officer in Hutchins, whom I might add had bigger titties and stick then me, gave me a speeding ticket, which though I was speeding I wasnet doing what she said I was.....Well now I REALLY need a south Dallas Attorney.....Any suggestion and advice would be welcomed.
I would just do deferred ajudication
Google "Ticket Attorneys" in Dallas. Some of them will handle tickets for only $50. Just show up in court, then it's case dismissed. No points on your driving record either.
  • modus
  • 05-28-2014, 02:50 PM
or you can do one of those online defensive driving classes to get it removed. There is a comedy one that isn't very funny but is ridiculously easy to pass.
they say I was doing 19 over...which if I was so were the other 6 cars around me....so no DD for me and I want to fight it so need a attorney
  • HNIC
  • 05-28-2014, 03:04 PM
I used Sullo and Bobbit a couple of years ago. They did everything for $40 at the time. The case took over a year to get to court and was dismissed prob cos the cop didn't show. I never saw the inside of a courtroom
I The case took over a year to get to court and was dismissed prob cos the cop didn't show. I never saw the inside of a courtroom Originally Posted by HNIC
I got a seat belt ticket in Greenville, it took 2 years to get to court.. the cop was working in a different town by then, but he showed up.. jury trial, I lied and said I removed my seat belt after I was pulled over, cop said he didn't know for sure that I wasn't wearing the belt when he stopped me.. still found guilty by those 12 Redneck Jurors.. I'm sure the necks in Hutchins are just as red, lol
  • zebra
  • 05-28-2014, 09:12 PM
http://www.bonniewolflaw.com/

Anyone with a Lead foot

Bonnie Wolf is located in Fort Worth off of Airport Freeway just east of Beach Street on the south bound service road in Fort Worth.

Traffic tickets - All of North Texas - $ 50.00

There are several reasons why I use Bonnie Wolf & here are a few;
1) She is a female and she doesn't bullshit around in the court room.
2) She will reset the case over & over for years.
3) Get the fine reduced.
4) and or have the ticket dismissed.

Example #1)
I was entertaining guests at my waterfront lot on Lake Worth July 4th, 2000, their children ages 5 & 6 were happy & excited & playing with sparklers. There were bigger fireworks going off all around us but the children here only had sparklers. Lake Marshall's were enforcing the Law, No Fireworks in the City Limits and issued me a $ 1075.00 ticket. Bonnie took case for $ 100.00 and reset the court date over & over for the next 4 years. Time for court and 4 years later. Bonnie got the Judge to settle the case for $ 750. and 12 months to pay it off. This was the most chicken shit ticket I've ever received living on the Lake.

#2)
City Code Inspectors were surveying the house next door prior to the sale & transfer of the property. The property is deeded but was previously a Lake Worth lease. I was looking thru my bay window and saw the officer inspecting the boat dock next door, he was walking back to the house when he spotted grass clippings in a pile on the sandy beach next to my retaining wall. A week later I get a ticket in the mail for Illegal dumping in the Lake. I hired Bonnie Wolf cause the fine was $ 1284.00. She took the case for $ 100.00 and reset the case over & over for the next 3 years. Time for court 3 years later and the Judge wanted my $ 1284.00 and a piece of my ass cause this isn't the first time I've been in his court room. I told Bonnie to go in there fight for me, she came back with a $ 750. fine, I said offer him $650. and 12 months to pay it off. She got the Judge to sign off on it.

Speeding ticket April 3, 2014 in Arlington west bound on I-30, overhead radar on Collins St. bridge, 72 mph in a 60, yes the speed limit is 60 right there. Bonnie will take the case for $ 50.00 but because I have a CDL license she charges me $ 50. more, Bonnie took my case for $ 100.. CDL drivers can not take Defensive Driving to get the ticket dismissed. We will see what happens when she goes to court.

CDL drivers don't hire James Mallory, I hired Mallory in 2012 for a speeding ticket, 62 in a 50 mph construction zone. Mallory's fee was $ 200. or $ 250. and he got the ticket reduced to 57 in a 50.
The fine & administrative fee cost was $ 250. cause it was North Richland Hills and the ticket still went on my record for 3 years. I had used Mallory in the past, and he was good but he got too big for his britches and doesn't fight anymore like he used to. I had to find a new traffic attorney.
Call Winnocour Law firm. Very competitive rates. Like all the local ticket guys, it depends on exactly where it is, etc. But the best thing about these guys is that they are very internet centric. You don't have to come in, it's all very organized. If you are experienced internet user, it they maximize your convenience. They also have some of the highest dismissal rates around as they know a few tricks that others actually don't know. AND, they even try a few cases.

http://dallas-trafficticketlawyer.com/
I've never understood that racket at all. Why not just pay the ticket? I wouldn't want the stupid thing hanging over my head, worrying I'd forget about it and end up at the mercy of some cop somewhere.
Who the fuck takes a case for a hundred dollars?
Who the fuck takes a case for a hundred dollars? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
It's the exact opposite end of the legal profession than I'm in, but the people who take it are volume practitioners. With the aide of technology, they have figured out a way to make modestly demanding legal services affordable for a modest amount of money. And frankly, they wouldn't exists if the State and the insurance industry wouldn't penalize you for multiple tickets. As speed limits out side of cities have become more reasonable, it's not as big of a problem, but when I was a younger lawyer, I drove 45,000 miles a year. You can get quite a few tickets driving that many miles.
Not hobby related. Moved to Sandbox.
I've never understood that racket at all. Why not just pay the ticket? I wouldn't want the stupid thing hanging over my head, worrying I'd forget about it and end up at the mercy of some cop somewhere.
Who the fuck takes a case for a hundred dollars? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
There are so many people that do want this type of service that the niche for some lawyers specializing in the traffic ticket dismissal cases do it, the vast number of $100 cases add up in a hurry and from having one done for me a few years back, I never got to speak with the lawyer handling my case and from the procedure of the case, it was over in a few hours, of that time, the lawyer maybe spent 5 minutes on it while the legal assistants (who get paid their same salary no matter how many cases come in) do 99% of the workload.
Just be glad it wasn't Johnson Co. I got pulled over while in my work truck for speeding. The cop said I was doing 58 in a 40. My company had the GPS tattle tale devices installed on all their vehicles, and even though I had that evidence, plus the fact that the cops radar gun hadn't been recalibrated in nearly a year, I still lost and had to pay over $400. Crooked ass Johnson Co.