Personal Security Services & Transport (HOUSTON)

Hello Ladies

My name is Mack and I run a bodyguard company called M.B.R. Personal Protection Services. I've worked for celebrities, company executives, and adult film actresses. I've also provided transport and security services for some of the providers on this website and they can vouch for me. No, I'm not a pimp. It's STRICTLY BUSINESS with what I do and I take this line of work serious. I'm licensed by the state as a Personal Protection Officer and I also carry a concealed handgun permit. I'm 6'8", muscular build, trained in close combat. Trust me, you won't feel any more safer lol. If you ever think of coming to the Houston area and need somebody to get you around, or simply do not have any wheels and need that professional chauffeur type of deal with the added security then I'll be glad to serve you.

References, resume, and pics available upon request. Please also take a look at my website and twitter page below. Thanks for your time!

http://twitter.com/MBR_Bodyguard
http://bit.ly/MBRPPS

Mack
M.B.R. Personal Protection Services
mbrpersonalprotection@yahoo.co m
NOTE: bit.ly/MBRPPS page is currently down.

You can still contact me through phone/email/twitter. Thanks.
Just a quick FYI:

I will be in Dallas for the Superbowl (Jan 2-Jan 7) and in L.A. (Jan 8-Jan 13)

Hope to see some of you soon
Just wanted to say thanks to the ladies that showed me a good time in Dallas and even some of the fellas that helped navigate me around! lol
But In my Schwarzenegger voice "I WILL be back"

To the ladies in L.A., if in need of my services I made a change of plans and will actually be up there for All-Star Weekend (17th - 21st). Check my twitter for updates. Thanks
quick update for my current and new clients.

Back in Houston till further notice. still business as usual.
Will be in New York City/North Jersey area March 9 - 20. Hope to see some new faces over there

Mack
http://twitter.com/MBR_Bodyguard
Back in Houston folks..

I need to address some inquiries I've gotten lately from some of the male members on here if my business is strictly for the women and the answer is no, I protect anyone that needs it. Although most of my clients from ECCIE are ladies, outside of this my regular clients are usually celebrities. But overall, I don't limit to the type of clientele I receive so I just had to clarify that.
Just a quick update ladies and gents:

I know it's been a while since my last post but just need to mention that I now reside in the NYC area until further notice.

Until next time...
hello im NEESE. I AM A BBW ADULT STAR. AND I DO TRAVEL OFTEN. JUST WONDERING IF U STILL OFFER YOUR SERVICES. IF I NEED TO BE IN YOUR AREA...
hello im NEESE. I AM A BBW ADULT STAR. AND I DO TRAVEL OFTEN. JUST WONDERING IF U STILL OFFER YOUR SERVICES. IF I NEED TO BE IN YOUR AREA... Originally Posted by NEESE HONEY DIP XXX

Hi Neese.

Yes, If you're currently, or ever going to be in Houston, I'd be glad to be of assistance. However, I do travel myself as you may have already noticed but I just got back from Miami and I'll be here for a few months or so.

Best Regards,

-Mack
Hello everybody!

Quick update on my availability: 6pm-4am, Wednesdays through Sundays. Any other days/times I can be available with at least 24 hours notice.

If in need to get in touch you can send me a quick PM or email and I will reply promptly.
Thanks and stay safe!

-Mack
Hello ladies and gents.

Quick FYI: I will be back in the Los Angeles area from July 16th going forward. If in need of services please PM or email me and I'll reply shortly.

Thanks and stay safe!

Best Regards,

-Mack
May want to invest in a website.