seeking massage

so i have some bussiness in greenville tx for awhile.. curious if any of you mongers can point me to wards a good massage. can be legit or otherwise. will need multiple meetings for medical and or otherwise . thanks
actually at this time i would perfer a legit one to work on my issues
King spa......let's go together! I have a free entry pass from my own visit the other day. I went and enjoyed the aroma ceremony massage which included a back massage, facial and shampoo.....they offer swedish massage, acupuncture as well as foot and hand massage. They have gender separate spa rooms where you can enjoy the hot tubs nude. There are several hot tubs, there's a warm, hot, and herb option as well as a cold plunge option...there is also an indoor pool that men and woman can utilize, with a bar adjacent to it. There's even a small water park. If you get hungry they have a restaurant serving Asian cuisine, and a huge selection of shakes and juices. There's also an assortment of saunas to use, each one different, burning different pines that help aid wellness in the body. Walk down the hall from the restaurant and there's a movie theater room, playing movies. All in all, it's a great place to relax so why not go and treat yourself. It's definitely worth checking out.
is this in greenville tx??. i do appriciate the invite
King Spa is awesome and Spa Castle in Carrollton is very similar. Sadly nowhere close to Greenville lol. Deja it was a great suggestion just geographically challenging for the OP lol.
Never been. Let’s explore it together
thanks stevie.. but i am gonna pass lol
Never been. Let’s explore it together Originally Posted by Dtownstevie
who are yiu responding to???
  • cosoj
  • 04-05-2023, 07:29 PM
Foot Spa 3112 N Jupiter Rd #315, Garland, TX 75044. 214 703-5458. Strictly legit. I see Nina when I go there. great massage and professional, i.e., no teasing. In her mid 50's. It's on the northeast side of the intersection, next to Subways.
I think he's talking about Greenville TX, the city up north, not Greenville Ave in Dallas