Celebrating my birthday near the Toyota stadium!

Well gentleman it's that beautiful time of year where we get to be reminded of the day we were blessed with me☺️ lol
Now last year I went to a sushi place near the stadium and for the life of me can't think of the name.. if anyone thinks they may know what I'm talking about let me know please

Also open to a dinner date or if someone wants to have a birthday drink with me
Can't think of the name right now, but it is still there on the south end of the Frisco Square.

When are you gonna be there?
Happy Birthday beautiful!!!

I was just over there the other night! Go to the Glen !!!! It is Instagram worthy!!!! On the weekend they have an aerial performer. There is also Sushi Marquee a few restaurants away, walking distance!!!! I hope you have a great and prosperous week while getting all the birthday D you deserve !!!!!
maybe eat a "cupcak"
Happy Birthday beautiful!!!

I was just over there the other night! Go to the Glen !!!! It is Instagram worthy!!!! On the weekend they have an aerial performer. There is also Sushi Marquee a few restaurants away, walking distance!!!! I hope you have a great and prosperous week while getting all the birthday D you deserve !!!!! Originally Posted by Deja Tha Doll
Thank you beautiful! You are amazing. Frisco definitely treated me right I Will be back
Can't think of the name right now, but it is still there on the south end of the Frisco Square.

When are you gonna be there? Originally Posted by Wiesbadenwillie
Hikari!! I found it!! Im just here until noon but plan to be back in 2 weekends
maybe eat a "cupcak" Originally Posted by cupcak
I do love sweets