Information about TER support, ect.

Hello ladies and gents hopefully someone could help me out...Please!

I am trying to get back onto TER and my name and ID # is listed on my reviews and obviously I signed up and can't remember my info since it's been years. My phone number never changed... I still have the same email but it says it isn't associated with the account.

I tried to contact support but it won't let me without logging in...

Any info on how to get in touch with support or how to get my account back would be greatly appreciated, do they happen to have an account on ECCIE? Thanks

Miss Dreams
You might want to post your inquiry on one of the TER forums.

A beauty like you would be welcomed on any board and I'm sure they'd want to help you.

. . . Eccie handles the accounts for Eccie and do not benefit from providing support for TER or other competitors so you're barking up the wrong tree. However, I would recommend that you keep all of your login data to different boards on a private spreadsheet for future reference and avoid this hassle.

Do you happen to know if the TER forums are open to the public for inquiries? Not sure you can post anything on that board without me signing in, been trying all day!

Yes, I learn as I go...

Miss Dreams
TER

You might want to post your inquiry on one of the TER forums.

How, if it were that easy babe I wouldn't have posted it here, then again it might be very easy and I am just that confused!

A beauty like you would be welcomed on any board and I'm sure they'd want to help you.

Thank you sweetie.
Originally Posted by Fast Gunn
Miss Dreams
  • LNK
  • 04-29-2013, 08:26 PM
Re-register at TER with a new handle and then post in the "Technical" board. Tell the mods what you're doing, and tell them they can delete the new account after you get access to your old one.
Thanks guys...

I am a member of their board again and my reviews will be linked by the end of today! Yay!

<3,
Miss Dreams