They are watching us

I saw a story called "New Website Lets Users Rate Prostitutes" on the Drudge Report. I clicked the link. Here is what came up:

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2013/04/29/i...e-prostitutes/

Interesting how Drudge says that eccie is "new".

If you did not already know, they are watching us.
  • GNG
  • 04-30-2013, 12:01 PM
Just saw that too. Crap journalism at it's finest.
Not one mention of taint ... bunch of fucking hacks.
To the 'watchers' -

Guess what guys? YOU are the cause of the trafficking. Prohibition caused it. If you REALLY want to stop it? LEGALIZE AND REGULATE.

Otherwise, fuck off.
It is sweeps time for the news rooms, so they seem to always put these stories out during rating sweeps time that helps to set their ad revenue.
It is sweeps time for the news rooms......... Originally Posted by farmstud60
Most years in Houston, they also run a story involving "what is happening in strip clubs" story. They run a lot of 10 second ads for it all week building up to their "breaking story" on Friday.

Don Henley said it all.
Just surreal.
Seriously, the story is a little disturbing.

If I read it right, that the Texas legislature wants to give law inforcement the chance to persecute anyone posting a review. I guess they will try to link the writer with the IP address.

Not good for eccie.
Half of the Texas Legislature probably has an eccie account...LOL
The thing is what is written here is fiction. A review can't prove anything happened.

If I read it right, that the Texas legislature wants to give law inforcement the chance to persecute anyone posting a review. I guess they will try to link the writer with the IP address.

Not good for eccie. Originally Posted by cyclist9
Time to look into that VPN...

Not good for eccie. Originally Posted by cyclist9
You didn't read it right...
Fuck "them". :-) Last I checked, the first amendment was alive and well.
Almost 13,000 online yesterday at 6:30PM - That's about double the usual and about 4,000 more than the previous high - You sure the owners didn't plant the story?! Great way to increase membership!!