New owners??

So it appears the LLC that owned Eccie dissolved in September and the new owner(s) are unknown ot the old owners.

Well, let me say Welcome new owners!!.

I for one,am looking forward to see what changes you may be bringing to the site.

St C, Becky, TBone, thanks for all the hard work and effort. Can you tell us what, if any, your roles are now with the site?
“I, for one, welcome our new insect overlords”-Kent Brockman
Good question.
So it appears the LLC that owned Eccie dissolved in September and the new owner(s) are unknown ot the old owners.

Well, let me say Welcome new owners!!.

I for one,am looking forward to see what changes you may be bringing to the site.

St C, Becky, TBone, thanks for all the hard work and effort. Can you tell us what, if any, your roles are now with the site? Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing

NOT AWARE OF THIS AT ALL! What does this mean for our Community?
Not a damn thing.
Discretion.
The North Korean government bought it out to spy on American sex lives, so every time you bust a nut they know.
Thanks for the welcome...
The North Korean government bought it out to spy on American sex lives, so every time you bust a nut they know. Originally Posted by mojojo213

Yes. And they already talked to Dennis Rodman about running it.
LOL, That's funny Mr Mojo, and Mr cyclist.
So it appears the LLC that owned Eccie dissolved in September and the new owner(s) are unknown ot the old owners. Originally Posted by OldButStillGoing
if you believe that,
I got a bridge in Brooklyn to sell to you
  • Brot
  • 05-02-2013, 05:14 PM
Guess they decided they could not roll Larry Flint style.