who has been banned recently? Part 2

folks please keep this thread clean and on topic. thanx.

two more got added to the list in red.

bancation list
--------------
bambino
Chung Tran
ellen
E9500
matchingmole
oilfieldface
texassapper
the wacko kid
Tsmokies
vitaman
I never wait around long enough to get banned. Once I feel my speech is too restricted, I voluntarily leave. I've left Facebook, Twitter, and NextDoor for those reasons. Once I feel the oppressive tyranny closing in, I'm gone in a flash. One of my threads just got closed for reasons I don't understand. I really liked some of those guys who got banned, even if I disagreed with them. Honestly, I don't think I'll be here much longer. It appears things are going downhill fast. Thanks for starting this thread. I didn't realize that so many had been banned. I'm gonna start looking around for alternatives. I know a lot of people like GETTR.
You could also try Grindr
Is that website working for you???
Ima awaiting TexasSapper to make a statement upon his return (?) Originally Posted by Precious_b
this link are not working?
Strokey_McDingDong
Account Frozen

on ice count as banned ????
  • WTF
  • 08-02-2022, 07:34 AM
You could also try Grindr Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Question is, who’ll be next?
Strokey_McDingDong
Account Frozen

on ice count as banned ???? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
i do not think he was banned.

he actually wanted his account deleted. if you go to one of the help forum, he asks to have his account deleted along with other requests for the same.
  • WTF
  • 08-02-2022, 08:05 AM
Question is, who’ll be next? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

I hate to speculate but it is my belief that lustylad is on tilt and garnering points on the way to bannville if he doesn't change his ways.
  • WTF
  • 08-02-2022, 08:07 AM
i do not think he was banned.

he actually wanted his account deleted. if you go to one of the help forum, he asks to have his account deleted along with other requests for the same. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
He had one of the best handle names on here!
I love to speculate so it is my fondest hope that if I keep flopping and banging the rtm button lustylad will garner points on the way to bannville. Originally Posted by WTF
FTFY.

Hope the mods appreciate all your hard work.
Strokey come home!
Strokey come home! Originally Posted by winn dixie
his last activity was on 2-22-2022