Do you believe in the coming Civil War?

Looking at the headlines, I see that the left is thoroughly convinced that a Civil War is brewing. The right questions whether or not a Civil War is inevitable. The left, for some damn reason, seems on the side of having this war. Kind of like chickens cheering on the fox trying to get through the fence. Doesn't make sense but we're talking about the left.

Anyway, where do you stand? For, against, inevitable, unlikely, impossible?
I been ready!

LET'S GET THIS SHIT OVER WITH! Rebel Yell

Make kalifornua a penile colony bahahahhahaha
Likely, keep calling half the population racists, Nazis, and terrorists. You get what you get.

Yep
I believe in it about as much as I believe in Bigfoot, Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy... most people have better shit to do with their time than being a retarded version of Rambo on various made-up battlefields.
Now them bigfeets are real.

It needs to happen. We need to re-establish the Constitution and rule of law!
And distance ourselves from the U N
Yee Haw

How ridiculously paranoid can one person get?

Hunker down boys! The trans tree huggers gonna gitcha!

Save the womenfolk, y’hear!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha h
  • WTF
  • 09-28-2022, 08:49 AM
Progressives won the last Civil War....although the Conservatives, like Trump, did not accept defeat graciously. ( not that Trump is a Conserative but he damn sure isn't a gracious loser)
mmmmm not so fast there wtf....
We can start another thread for discussion on that.

Every day that goes by the libs take more and more rights from citizens. They bring us closer and closer to un/china takeover. We need a purge to rid the great USA of these lib parasitic leaches! Yes a Civil War is needed.
There's definitely going to be a civil war but it's only going to take place in Biden's head.
History often repeats itself...I think it's generally accepted that Dixie lost the last civil war.
If conflict is being speculated, Jan 6 definitely was the most definitive action of such.

Those arrested and prosecuted will point to the aggressor of the event.
Really? We’re they planning to do their hostile takeover with selfie sticks?
Really? We’re they planning to do their hostile takeover with selfie sticks? Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Yeah and was shaman man the leader? lolling

A civil war will purge us of the idiots that ran around the federal building AND the ones that are claiming that this was an insurrection. First group are just idiots! Second group IS THE REASON WHY WE MUST HAVE A CIVIL WAR!
I suppose I should have asked you to describe what a civil war looks like. Too many room temperature IQs looking for blue and gray.
To have another “Civil War” such as occurred iin 1861/1865, some States will have to secede from the United States, declare independence, and form a Government.

The odds of that happening are about as good as my chances of fucking Halle Berry tonight.