3. Low inflation
4. Low interest rates
5. Low food prices
6. Low energy prices
7. Border Security
8. Strong Police

and that is just the beginning!
If you voted for this Douche Bag, you have no one to blame but yourself
Horseshit. Trump fucked the economy and this is the result.
Horseshit. Trump fucked the economy and this is the result. Originally Posted by royamcr
Horseshit!
The economy was fine until the Democrats and China dumped the Covid-19 virus on the USA. Then the Democrats went full Gestapo and locked down major cities. The WU WU virus is gone!
Biden has done nothing but throw helicopter money to people, out of control spending, and declared War on oil!
Now you are paying for it!

Typical Democrats. Destroy a fine economy, tear it apart, Build Back Better (LOL)

Biden owns it!
Biden is YOUR PRESIDENT
Bullshit, trump didn't handle covid in the early days to prevent it from being a huge deal. He was too concerned with himself and reelection to care about the people.

Democrats did not unleash the virus, trump did. And trump killed well over 1 million Americans as a result.
Horseshit. Trump fucked the economy and this is the result. Originally Posted by royamcr
Bullshit, trump didn't handle covid in the early days to prevent it from being a huge deal. He was too concerned with himself and reelection to care about the people.

Democrats did not unleash the virus, trump did. And trump killed well over 1 million Americans as a result. Originally Posted by royamcr
400K died under Trump! Over 600K+ and counting DAILY died under Biden!
Demonrats released WUWU
Party Over Country is all Demonrats know!
Operation Warp Speed... ring a bell?

it is like whack a mole. You pop up, I hammer you down

July 21, 2021, during a CNN Town Hall, Biden asserted: "You're not going to get COVID if you have these vaccinations."
What a DUNCE! You elected this clown?
It is really a tad too soon for this type of revisionist history.
Gotcha old buddy.

I have nobody to blame but myself.

HAHAHAHAHAHhahHhHh
Ya and thousands more died from 9/11 after effects than died on 9/11. If trump didn't have his head up his ass COVID could have been squashed early on. He said it was a flu and would just go away by Easter 2020. By Easter 2020 people were dying en masse by suffocation.
The majority of people don't like out of control spoiled brats (especially fat old orange ones). That's how you get your ass kicked by an incompetent zombie in the polls. It also helps to get replaced when you really suck at your job. Biden obviously sucks at his job too but at least he is not a loudmouth narcissistic attention whore prick who tries to make everything about himself.
The majority of people don't like out of control spoiled brats (especially fat old orange ones). That's how you get your ass kicked by an incompetent zombie in the polls. It also helps to get replaced when you really suck at your job. Biden obviously sucks at his job too but at least he is not a loudmouth narcissistic attention whore prick who tries to make everything about himself. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
.... Hee Hee! ... But how 'bout that Biden economy, though.

Stock Markets looking great also! ... ...

#### Salty
The majority of people don't like out of control spoiled brats (especially fat old orange ones). That's how you get your ass kicked by an incompetent zombie in the polls. It also helps to get replaced when you really suck at your job. Biden obviously sucks at his job too but at least he is not a loudmouth narcissistic attention whore prick who tries to make everything about himself. Originally Posted by Lucas McCain
LOL Listen to you run that mouth. The election was rigged and stolen...You voted for this disaster. You have no one to blame but yourself.

TRUMP 2024 MAGAA
  • WTF
  • 09-30-2022, 06:06 AM
.... Hee Hee! ... But how 'bout that Biden economy, though.

Stock Markets looking great also! ... ...

#### Salty Originally Posted by Salty Again
The Fed has way more sway over the stock market than the President.

Trump replaced a Dove (Yellen) with Powell, who is proving to be rather hawkish!
Where's the proof of stolen election. I won't wait, not gonna be any. Just a bunch of butthurt sore loser magatrumptards mad their cult leader got beat down hard.
LOL Listen to you run that mouth. The election was rigged and stolen...You voted for this disaster. You have no one to blame but yourself.

TRUMP 2024 MAGAA Originally Posted by Seeking Taint
Where's the proof of stolen election. I won't wait, not gonna be any. Just a bunch of butthurt sore loser magatrumptards mad their cult leader got beat down hard. Originally Posted by royamcr
Here is one example. This example handed Trump Georgia....

GEORGIA: One Batch of 23,000 Fraudulent Ballots All For Biden – More than Enough for Trump Win

https://gellerreport.com/2020/12/one...rump-win.html/

From now on I refer to "yous people" as Maggots
Show me proof that holds up in court. Not some bullshit made up right wing nut job crap.