Another smoking gun — this is now embarrassing (STOLEN PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION)...

GEORGIA: One Batch of 23,000 Fraudulent Ballots All For Biden – More than Enough for Trump Win

RIGGED AND STOLEN

No no, Demonrats promise not to do it again

https://gellerreport.com/2020/12/one...rump-win.html/
Off the charts extreme right wing nut job bullshit site. Zero credibility. Big swing and a miss trumpy...
I don't know who really shot Kennedy, his brother or MLK . . .and I don't really know ow who won the 2020 election.

While this last is over and don with, I do have a very bad feeling that it wasn't done "right"; not with Georgia and Pennsylvania irregularities and other things. there is no going back, no do-over, but still, it feels bad to me.

This nation has been, and should be, a shining example of how a fair and valid election should go. I have not felt confident about that since the Bush=gore election fiasco.

Years ago, Nixon tried to game the system and the system got him for it. But that was fifty years ago. Now is now and I am worried about all of it. I mean, why should a voter be offended that they have to prove who they are? Why should he register of voters have dead people on it? I know there should be some provision for mail-in ballots or early voting, but all that should be severely limited. Why not have the polls open for voting for 24 hours or for two days in a row on the Weekend? Amend the Constitution to get there if that is what is needed.

Plenty of ideas out there, not just my op-the-top-of-my-head stuff. But we cannot continue to have this uncertainty.
I don't know who really shot Kennedy, his brother or MLK . . .and I don't really know ow who won the 2020 election.

While this last is over and don with, I do have a very bad feeling that it wasn't done "right"; not with Georgia and Pennsylvania irregularities and other things. there is no going back, no do-over, but still, it feels bad to me.

This nation has been, and should be, a shining example of how a fair and valid election should go. I have not felt confident about that since the Bush=gore election fiasco.

Years ago, Nixon tried to game the system and the system got him for it. But that was fifty years ago. Now is now and I am worried about all of it. I mean, why should a voter be offended that they have to prove who they are? Why should he register of voters have dead people on it? I know there should be some provision for mail-in ballots or early voting, but all that should be severely limited. Why not have the polls open for voting for 24 hours or for two days in a row on the Weekend? Amend the Constitution to get there if that is what is needed.

Plenty of ideas out there, not just my op-the-top-of-my-head stuff. But we cannot continue to have this uncertainty. Originally Posted by ICU 812

Officials Say 2020 Election Is Most Secure In History, but Plead for Patience

The 2020 presidential contest is “the most secure election in U.S. history,” acting Department of Homeland Security Secretary Chad Wolf said Tuesday, while urging voters to be patient for results and rely on trusted sources of information as they await updates on the outcome.

LOL HERE WE GO AGAIN "TRUSTED SOURCES"... LOL UNIDENTIFIED

https://www.wsj.com/livecoverage/tru...nfW4MfEBymCHgK
ICU, while you're positing on change that might even involve constitutional amendment, why not get rid of the electoral college system entirely and make presidential elections popular vote like everything else? Michael harder to "manipulate" individual votes as opposed to a voting "district". On same note, why not have states elect their Representatives statewide, thereby eliminating gerrymandering?

Some of the old ways have likely outlived their usefulness in modern times.
The change I was thinking of was to alter the mandate that voting be on the first Tuesday in November. The change would be to move election day to a Saturday for 24 hours, or Saturday and Sunday for 48 hours continuously. This seems to be doable.

Addressing the Electoral college would be a near impossibility to achieve. I am not arguing for it or against it in this thread.

Lets do what we can do.
Off the charts extreme right wing nut job bullshit site. Zero credibility. Big swing and a miss trumpy... Originally Posted by royamcr
Killing the messenger again? Talk about missing. Why not go to the source material and do the research? This has been alleged for over a year now. What new evidence or testimony has been discovered? That is where the mystery lies. Not in your bitter rants Roy.
ICU, while you're positing on change that might even involve constitutional amendment, why not get rid of the electoral college system entirely and make presidential elections popular vote like everything else? Michael harder to "manipulate" individual votes as opposed to a voting "district". On same note, why not have states elect their Representatives statewide, thereby eliminating gerrymandering?

Some of the old ways have likely outlived their usefulness in modern times. Originally Posted by reddog1951
Talk about a disaster, taking away the electoral college. You'd give the control of the country to only seven states from now until the country collapses into a pile of debris. Our republican form of government uses the electoral college to moderate the radical views of either extreme. Sometimes that extreme is very temporary, but do you want those in control? Imagine a scenario where there is another 9/11 attack a week before a national election. A distant, third-party candidate has been talking about ending the Muslim threat with war once and for all. They win in a landslide and where do we go from there.

As for constitutional changes, states like Pennsylvania, Georgia, and Wisconsin already violated the US Constitution with the changes they made before the 2020 election. Which is why so many of us have doubts about the election results.
Talk about a disaster, taking away the electoral college. You'd give the control of the country to only seven states from now until the country collapses into a pile of debris. Our republican form of government uses the electoral college to moderate the radical views of either extreme. Sometimes that extreme is very temporary, but do you want those in control? Imagine a scenario where there is another 9/11 attack a week before a national election. A distant, third-party candidate has been talking about ending the Muslim threat with war once and for all. They win in a landslide and where do we go from there.

As for constitutional changes, states like Pennsylvania, Georgia, and Wisconsin already violated the US Constitution with the changes they made before the 2020 election. Which is why so many of us have doubts about the election results. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Agree. You don't even need the 7 states. The top 6 municipalities in the US easily have more than 60 million votes. Think about it. Just 6 cities would elect everything.
Agree. You don't even need the 7 states. The top 6 municipalities in the US easily have more than 60 million votes. Think about it. Just 6 cities would elect everything. Originally Posted by buzzlghtyr401

And who do major cities vote for ( for some reason )? Democrats. It is so tempting for me to tell New Yorker"s and Los Angelino's, that you deserve what you are living through because you voted for Democrats actually believing that they are going to do something, anything to improve their lives but never do because to eliminate violent crime, they would have to put a whole lot of people supported by Democrats, in jail and they aren't about to do that.

Proof? we have several people running for House and Senate seats, whose main priority, is emptying our prisons. Who talks like that other than Democrats who have enough money not to be concerned ( Nancy Pelosi, Maxine Waters ) or have private security or just sick in the head like this guy Federman and Mandela Banks who have no problem at all calling for the release of violent felons and Democrats will vote for them.
GEORGIA: One Batch of 23,000 Fraudulent Ballots All For Biden – More than Enough for Trump Win

RIGGED AND STOLEN

No no, Demonrats promise not to do it again

https://gellerreport.com/2020/12/one...rump-win.html/ Originally Posted by Seeking Taint
... Those were the ballots Trump was looking for
when He told Brian Kemp and the other droob there
"to find me those votes!" - Trump wanted to take
those illegal fake votes to a Judge and have them
disqualified... And a re-do of the Georgia election.

#### Salty
If we strike down the election results in Wisconsin and Georgia based on new evidence and court decisions, then Biden only wins by 280 to Trump's 248. A review of the Pennsylvania unconstitutional rule change would take away another 20 to that Trump wins by 268 to 260. What a weak thread Biden has for all that he has done.
... And I explained what happened in Pennsylvania.
Besides the bad ballots over Philly-way, there was all
the late ballots with NO signature verification.
Under state voting rules - they should have been ruled
"illegal" and thus disqualified.

The Dems took the issue all the way to the State Supreme Court.
(5-2 Dems) Where the ruling was that "Due to the exterodinary
co-vid situation and mail-in voting" they would accept the
illegal ballots. ... Which gave Biden the state.

See? ... illegal ballots help rig the election.
So does outright lying about the Hunter laptop.

#### Salty
Off the charts extreme right wing nut job bullshit site. Zero credibility. Big swing and a miss trumpy... Originally Posted by royamcr
^^Bitter, angry, busted and disgusted
If we strike down the election results in Wisconsin and Georgia based on new evidence and court decisions, then Biden only wins by 280 to Trump's 248. A review of the Pennsylvania unconstitutional rule change would take away another 20 to that Trump wins by 268 to 260. What a weak thread Biden has for all that he has done. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Heck yeah!
Look what Biden has done

How do you like the food and energy prices and rampant inflation.

Can anyone imagine what would happen if Trump caused this?
IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH