January 6, 2021 "Insurrection" LOL

No one charged with "insurrection"

A guided FBI tour gone terribly wrong.

They tried their hardest to make sure Trump could not run again...

FAIL.

Democrats and FBI orchestrated this event.
First sentence is technically correct, although also possible that there are charges yet to come.

Last sentence Taint true based on court convictions to date.
First sentence is technically correct, although also possible that there are charges yet to come.

Last sentence Taint true based on court convictions to date. Originally Posted by reddog1951
It will take 5 years or so..
Just like "russia gate" you know... The Dossier...
the "Trump Russia Collusion" THE BIGGEST POLITICAL HOAX IN AMERICAN HISTORY! ("Taint" that right") LOL

I thought they all said they had Trump "last time" or was it the "time before" or the "time before" that?
No one is going to jail so I suppose taint is about as correct as can be.

Last sentence Taint true based on court convictions to date. Originally Posted by reddog1951

It is all true.

Sorry, ace. You’ve earned a Quacker.
[IMG][/IMG]
Sorry, ace. You’ve earned a Quacker. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Slick,
Dinner bell is ringing and I hear your mother calling you.
Run along
On an insurrection scale of 1 to 10, with 10 being a realistic attempt to actually overthrow a government, Jan 6 rates about a minus 1.
No one charged with "insurrection"

A guided FBI tour gone terribly wrong.

They tried their hardest to make sure Trump could not run again...

FAIL.

Democrats and FBI orchestrated this event. Originally Posted by Seeking Taint
blm antheifa libs the fbi were backed on orchestrating that event by the U N. Follow the money. soros is just the shadow face. They have created this instability and racial tensions for their agenda. Good gawd man cant all ya'll see it?
An insurrection led by that shaman guy? lolling my ass off

Ya'll been hoodwinked and bamboozled
Looks to me like it were the Boys who were Proud were the ones hoodwinked. By whom is yet to be fully determined. I'll stand down now, y'all stand bye.
It's obvious "Seeking Taint" is a banned ECCIE user gaining access under a new name. His comments are so ridiculous it is best to ignore him. He is just trying to rile people up with his inane prattle.
Well he’s banned again, but I presume he’ll soon return. It’ll be like he never left. He just won’t be around long in any event.

Winn Dixie has joined the church of Bambino, which I suppose is better than his prior affiliation. It’s actually gotten to point of amusing how much these guys have fallen into believing asinine conspiracy theories. Unfortunately decent republicans refuse to actively drive that madness out of their party.
blm antheifa libs the fbi were backed on orchestrating that event by the U N. Follow the money. soros is just the shadow face. They have created this instability and racial tensions for their agenda. Good gawd man cant all ya'll see it?
An insurrection led by that shaman guy? lolling my ass off

Ya'll been hoodwinked and bamboozled Originally Posted by winn dixie
So are you going to pound that button if I call out the utter lunch of this string of non sequiturs and conspiracy theorist talking points?

What’s up with you and the UN lately anyway?

At least you worked Soros into the blather.

Deep breath WD. You’re promoting nonsense.
Well he’s banned again, but I presume he’ll soon return. It’ll be like he never left. He just won’t be around long in any event.
Originally Posted by 1blackman1

Kinda like what you did NoirMan?
Not very sporting of you, mate.

Or on topic, which is apparently laughing at rumors of an unruly tour group at the Capitol in 2021, and the continued insistence by some in this forum that that's all that happened.

Close enough, eh?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH!