FBI Loses Secret Documents

https://news.yahoo.com/trumps-self-d...ycsrp_catchall

I thought all this stuff was so secret thateven the president could not be trusted to hold it safely in his possession.

Now it seems that some of the seized at Mat al Lago have been stolen from the FBE and published by a liberal-progressive organization.

Will anyone be charged for this theft of secret government documents from the FDBI?

Who at the FB"I will be held accountable?
... We'll surely find out next year...

#### Salty
It as all perfectly safe at Trump’s Mara Lago estate.
The OP’s statements are his total fabrication!...The article states nothing about the articles being lost or stolen from the FBI. It does not reference these as ‘Classified’ letters either, but as personal letters between Trumpy and the North Korean BSC dictator, which Trump labeled as ‘love letters’.

Bob Woodward even printed excerpts of the letters in his 2020 book and the 27 letters were recently published in a South Korean magazine by a group of South Korean journalists of different news agencies.

Come on man, if you’re going to try and make the FBI look bad at least try to use some legit proof of wrongdoing.
The OP’s statements are his total fabrication!...The article states nothing about the articles being lost or stolen from the FBI. It does not reference these as ‘Classified’ letters either, but as personal letters between Trumpy and the North Korean BSC dictator, which Trump labeled as ‘love letters’.

Bob Woodward even printed excerpts of the letters in his 2020 book and the 27 letters were recently published in a South Korean magazine by a group of South Korean journalists of different news agencies.

Come on man, if you’re going to try and make the FBI look bad at least try to use some legit proof of wrongdoing. Originally Posted by ManSlut
Who leaked that picture of classified folders to the MSM other wise known as "evidence"? And all the other leaked information regarding the case. That was a violation of the law by either the FBI or DOJ but I guess Merrick Garland will get right on that after he finds who leaked the SC decision.

And the ways that the FBI has made themselves look bad? Let me count the ways! Too many to count but I'll give you the big one, FBI council indicted and convicted of falsifying a FISA application because he wanted the investigation into Trump to continue and might not have gotten that approval if he had told the truth and not falsified the application.

Now, according to multiple Sen., they have over 20 FBI whistle blowers telling about the corruption and bias against Trump and all Republicans who Joe Biden has used as his own personal police force to be used against his opposition. And we know how you Liberals love them whistle blowers, well, when it is against Republicans not so much against Democrats.

https://www.grassley.senate.gov/news/news-releases/whistleblowers-reports-reveal-double-standard-in-pursuit-of-politically-charged-investigations-by-senior-fbi-doj-officials

Staff Edit Working Link posted below- Biomed1
https://www.grassley.senate.gov/news...-doj-officials

Whistleblowers’ Reports Reveal Double Standard In Pursuit Of Politically Charged Investigations By Senior FBI, DOJ Officials

Yeah, I see the link won't open and it's happening on ever link I post, "can't find the server" but you smart guys can find it if you want to.
^^^ How does this Bullshit prove the OP’s statement and basis of his false and egregious thread of FBI corruption?
HF,

When you wish to Post a Link in the Thread, you will find that using the Insert Link function extremely Useful.

This is what the Insert Link Button looks like.

It can be found above the composition box when typing your Post.
HF,

When you wish to Post a Link in the Thread, you will find that using the Insert Link function extremely Useful.

It can be found above the composition box when typing your Post. Originally Posted by biomed1
Thank you thoughtful moderator.
This person's links have not functioned the entire time I have been a member.
You would think one of his...."friends" would have told him he had shat himself and continued to shit himself in every post with a link of his.

"Look! Does the hed guy have new clothes?"

"No. Just the old ones coated with shit!"😆😀😁👬👬

Once again, thank you for the chance for a prolonged laugh at a poor fool.😭😫🧐🙊😛
And thank you "conservatives" for going along with not telling him until a moderator did.
🤐🤐🤐🖕

Come on man, if you’re going to try and make the FBI look bad at least try to use some legit proof of wrongdoing. Originally Posted by ManSlut
Wll, much of what is said here is right . . .BUT:

If the documents were not actually "stolen" from the FB
I (and I don't really think they were), then they were they released to the public by the FBI? That has got to violate something when it omens to investigating someone.

If the documents that were released were n not classified at some level, why were they seized in the first place? My recollection is that securing state secrets was the main reason for the search warrant in the first place.

"C'mon man!" Previously published or not, this tends to support the allegations of wide net witch-hunting.
Y'all! (And I mean all-y'all.)

The allegations in the title and text of the OP of things being "stolen" from the FBI were an intentional red herring.

The point is that nothing was stolen. The FBI has violated policy and ethics if not statute law by intentionally releasing documents taken while acting on an "explicit and narrowly focused" search warrant.

If these were in fact personal correspondence, not classified materials, then they need not have been seized.
You have no clue what you’re talking about, as usual. How are about posting some facts rather than self supporting presumptions. Makes sense to discuss facts but it’s nonsense to debate “what you think”.
Hell, the raid was a way to steal the documents. Whats in those boxes is not what they claim theyre looking for!
Its evidence Trump has against the real steal. The election, hillary, hunters laptop and more.
libs and the U N are scrambling to cover this up.
HF,

It can be found above the composition box when typing your Post. Originally Posted by biomed1

Exactly what I did and have done since I got here but for some reason it has stopped working for me.

I'll try again. Find an link, copy it, click on link button, paste it, post.

http://https://www.grassley.senate.g...-doj-officials
Hmm. We’re having trouble finding that site.

We can’t connect to the server at https.

If you entered the right address, you can:

Try again later
Check your network connection
Check that Firefox has permission to access the web (you might be connected but behind a firewall)