Little “Rocket Man” Fires A Ballistic Missle Over Japan.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/04/asia/...hnk/index.html

I guess our esteemed Vice President’s recent visit didn’t send a message at all.

Or maybe it did. It sent the message that the US is governed by a bunch of weak clowns.

I guess our esteemed Vice President’s recent visit didn’t send a message at all.

Or maybe it did. It sent the message that the US is governed by a bunch of weak clowns. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Did you notice nothing was expected. Just like always.

We tried sending a woman because sending an orange topped clown just made the world think we'd believe anything the rocket man told us.

Trump kept the love letter, in his stolen documents, that he got from kim so no one would see he owed the little guy a swallow.
  • WTF
  • 10-04-2022, 12:26 PM
We should be able to read the Love letter Rocket man sent Orange man.

Or maybe it did. It sent the message that the US is governed by a bunch of weak clowns. Originally Posted by Jackie S
That was a direct F U to the U S . lil rocket man is laughing his ass off at cumallah and puddin joeys
I miss peace and prosperity.
I miss peace and prosperity. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
^^^^^

No shit.
We actually have major news anchors and Politicians talking about the threat of a Nuclear conflict.

Many of us are old enough to remember “duck and cover”. We were lead to believe that a elementary school desk would protect us against just about anything. Just don’t look at the bright light.

Then the era of “mutual destruction” with the Soviets. When that Thugocracy collapsed I hoped that in my life time nobody would ever contemplate going back to that insanity.

But here we are. With a senile old moron in the White House and a military more concerned with gender identity and pronouns than destroying those that would destroy us.

History will repeat it’s self if you fail to learn it’s lessons.
I too remember the duck and cover age, but N Korea wasn't a nuclear power at that time.

Now we have a megalomaniac in place there and an embattled Putin who might be a tad unstable as well.

I agree that Biden might be weak (and Harris is a joke) but have little faith in the "Art of the Deal" to protect our asses.

At least the current powers that be seem to weigh advise from experienced military and diplomatic advisors rather than shoot from the hip unilaterally.

I'm sure there is much ordinary citizens like us don't know, so therefore our opinions are likely based on incomplete data, but I'd posit that our country would be better served as presenting a united front against threats as opposed to second guessing what "should" be done on social media. First rules of emergency response...check for breathing...take the "pulse".
  • WTF
  • 10-04-2022, 03:13 PM
I miss peace and prosperity. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
I didn't know we were at war or not prosperous!
I didn't know we were at war or not prosperous! Originally Posted by WTF
Don’t blame me for your ignorance.
At least the current powers that be seem to weigh advise from experienced military and diplomatic advisors rather than shoot from the hip unilaterally.

. Originally Posted by reddog1951
Uh, missed the story of Biden disregarding every single military adviser that told him his exit plan from Afghanistan was crazy did ya?

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...hearing-514491

Top generals contradict Biden, say they urged him not to withdraw from Afghanistan

Gen. Frank McKenzie said that he recommended maintaining a small force of 2,500 troops in Afghanistan earlier this year.

Top generals told lawmakers under oath on Tuesday that they advised President Joe Biden early this year to keep several thousand troops in Afghanistan — directly contradicting the president’s comments in August that no one warned him not to withdraw troops from the country. Let me translate that, Biden lied, again!

The remarkable testimony pits top military brass against the commander-in-chief as the Biden administration continues to face tough questions about what critics are calling a botched withdrawal that directly led to the deaths of 13 American service members, scenes of chaos at the Kabul airport, and the abandonment of American citizens and at-risk Afghans in the war-torn country.
Garbage article. So the success or failure of the withdrawal hinges on 13 soldiers dying in a terrorist attack?

2500 soldiers is in no way a force. It is a target. At least half of those aren't even fighters.
Garbage article.

From Politico? I thought that was the Democrats Holy Grail of information? Conservatives detest Politico which is why I figured it was the best article to show you but damn, when you don't want something to be true, kill the messenger. Will you guys ever tire of that crap?

So the success or failure of the withdrawal hinges on 13 soldiers dying in a terrorist attack?

2500 soldiers is in no way a force. It is a target. At least half of those aren't even fighters. Originally Posted by royamcr

Well damn! You get a "A" for deflection. You see, when all those Generals told Biden "Don't do this the way you are proposing", there were no dead soldiers, nothing had happened yet.

Point being, you were giving Biden credit for having good advisers which in this case he did, Biden just didn't listen to them, and then he lied about it.

And it's good to get your input that the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs and all those other Generals that Biden is supposedly listening to decided on that 2500 number but you're probably right, they don't have a clue what they are doing, they should have asked for your advice first.

And if you don't like that article, pick one from this Google search.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/con...rawal-n1280230

Top Generals say they recommended a small force stay in Afghanistan

https://thehill.com/policy/defense/5...500-troops-in/

Generals contradict Biden, say they advised leaving troops in Afghanistan

https://www.cnn.com/2021/09/28/polit...eck/index.html

Military testimony on Afghanistan appears to contradict Biden’s previous statements on troop levels

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...an/5899851001/

Gen. Milley warned Biden of looming disaster in Afghanistan. The president didn't listen.

In striking candor from a top presidential adviser, Gen. Mark Milley told senators the withdrawal 'was a logistical success but a strategic failure.'

President Joe Biden's rash decision to quickly pull U.S. troops out of Afghanistan came at a terrible cost. He was fully apprised of that cost ahead of time – and in chillingly prescient detail.

Yet, he did it anyway.

How do we know?

It was made clear Tuesday in Senate testimony from Gen. Mark Milley, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and Biden's top military adviser.
Milley declined, as all presidential advisers do, to share his specific words to Biden. But the general made it easy to read between lines.

Milley said his opinion about what would happen if U.S. forces were too rapidly pulled out of Afghanistan had been formed a year ago. He told senators he never wavered from that opinion, up through and including when Biden asked for it earlier this year.

Milley's opinion? That a force of at least 2,500 troops should remain in Afghanistan until the Taliban abided by promises the group made in February 2020, when they signed the peace agreement in Doha, Qatar, with the Trump administration.

But then it wouldn't matter how many articles I put up now would it.
And if we didn't exit how many would die or be in danger of dying? Generals didn't want to exit cause they are war mongers. I'd say it was the right decision to leave, there hasn't been any major issues since...

I assure you it wasn't a "rash" decision. But that fits your demented narrative.... On top of that it was the orange clown that agreed to leave, but was too chicken shit to actually do it.
And if we didn't exit how many would die or be in danger of dying?

Keep on deflecting from the point that Biden's military advisers including the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs told him they would not advise him to do what he was determined to do on his own, after you commenting that it looks like Biden is following the good advice from his military advisers.

Generals didn't want to exit cause they are war mongers.

The same war mongers you think Biden is "appropriately" listening to now?

I'd say it was the right decision to leave, there hasn't been any major issues since...

Excuse me? No issues since? We find and kill the head of Al Qaeda in downtown Kabul being protected by the Taliban who BTW Joe Biden told us did not exist any more in Afghanistan and are now back in power after 20 years and billions spent to oust them and ISIS is re-constituting itself in Afghanistan but I guess with you, those aren't "real issues".

I assure you it wasn't a "rash" decision.

You assure Me? Were you in the room when the decision was made? Good fucking grief! It was a rash decision!!!! It's not only what Biden's Generals told him but our allies told Biden the same thing.

But that fits your demented narrative....

Well, my narrative and NBC, Politico, CNN and the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs, the "war monger" so wrapped up teaching "pronouns" to our war fighters, if we have any left because none of our military services are coming any where near their quota's for enlistment.

On top of that it was the orange clown that agreed to leave, but was too chicken shit to actually do it. Originally Posted by royamcr

Yes Trump brokered the deal to leave which most of the media ignored when it sounded like a good thing Trump was doing and now we have you condemning Trump for what General Milley calls a strategic failure. Trump simply ran out of time to complete the deal he made which BTW would have been stopped in it's tracks because the Taliban were not up holding their end of the deal.

But this is good. We both get to share our opinions and the readers can decide who is telling a more accurate story, ME and the entire media and the Chairman, or you and your demented narrative.

And can I just comment that you don't don't respond very well when backed into a corner.
No just slapping you with facts that biden is getting blamed for what trump started and was too chicken shit to follow through with.