Let's see how this plays out

Looks like Herschel is going to make a fine politician- he’s got the lying, hypocrisy down already!
Looks like Herschel is going to make a fine politician- he’s got the lying, hypocrisy down already! Originally Posted by ManSlut

He'll be in good company.

https://gop.com/blog/warnocks-ex-wif...-legal-action/

WARNOCK’S EX-WIFE TAKES LEGAL ACTION

“While Raphael Warnock is raising money for his political career, he is ignoring the financial needs of his own children. It’s past time that Democrats and ActBlue put their money where their mouths are and hold Raphael Warnock to their own standards.” – RNC Spokesperson Savannah Viar

So what does one do when both candidates "appear to have "issues" and lie"? You vote policies of course. There are no Saints and politics so stop looking for them. Vote on policies like crime, immigration and what children are being taught in school which could be the "sleeper" issue in these elections.
Still with the whataboutism. Shame.

(You know he's gonna read this; but I'm on "ignore". Right. Sure.)
... Not quite "whataboutism" when they're BOTH up for the same seat.

And we're looking to "see how this plays out"...

#### Salty
So the point of the thread is to just wait? No comments. Okay, sorry. So how does anyone who wants to post . . . stay on topic?

Just check in to say, "still waiting for election results"?

Looking to see? How 'bout "looking to find you?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNl9ksUI-bU
If the argument is, you can't trust a candidate because they did "this or that", it is perfectly appropriate to ask if the other candidate did the same thing, unless of course you want to hide facts from the American people like Democrats are so desperately doing in the Bobulinski affair.

By using "RACIST", the Democrats think they can sweep shit away with another of their favorite words, "whataboutism".

When I said

So what does one do when both candidates "appear to have "issues" and lie"?

I addressed the Walker situation which is what you must do to avoid "whataboutism". Once you have addressed the subject you are free to move on to a comparison of the candidates. It is only when one fails to address the original topic, that being Walker and makes a comparison without addressing Walker do you get into whataboutism territory but as we can see, this is very, very difficult for Democrats to understand.

In simple terms, refusal to address Walker and moving on to Warnock IS the very definition of "whataboutism".

I'll give you an example for those of you still riding on the "short bus". If you write "Trump lied" and I write "Biden lied too" that would be whataboutism. But if I acknowledge that Trump lied, addressing the claim, not hiding behind it, I can then make the comparison.

Lesson over not that I think it will do a bit of good.

Ignore. Right. Sure.
To suggest we can't make comparisons between political opponents is the height of stupidity, we do it every day. But Democrats and I imagine Republicans too, look for ways to shut down debate, not encourage it.

Calling somebody racist is meant to intimidate and shut down debate. Saying that's just "whataboutism" is meant to shut down debate or else why not just address what is said.

Comparing the conduct of politicians is as old as politics itself and so is trying to shut down a debate one is ill prepared to defend.
Ignore. Right. Sure.