What's the Biden Crime Family Going to do now?

'Agents determined months ago they had assembled a viable criminal case against the younger Biden...'

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...x-gun-charges/
FYI...have to subscribe to read
Who cares? Hunter is a nobody, junkie scam artist. Don’t vote for him. No one else has.
Merrick Garland: "Bad news, Mr. President. Despite my best efforts, it sounds like your piece of shit son is gonna go to jail."

Senile Biden: "We need a distraction, Jack. Time to bomb Syria."

NEW: The US military carried out a second strike in Syria a few hours ago targeting an ISIS leader: US officials tell Fox. Airstrike follows raid near Qamishli that killed Raqqan Wahid al Shammri, an ISIS operative wanted for smuggling weapons and ISIS fighters.
This belongs in the legal forum. Mods, please move.

... I surely hope they DON'T charge him ----- --- yet.

Let's see what evidence the Republican investigations find
next year when they control everything.

#### Salty
Next year? Biden still has to finish his interim term before Kamala. So all of 2023 will be under democratic and Democratic power. Fascisisism can't be at the helm until then.

DeSantis sowing and cultivating constant mistrust in the people, also known as the legitimate press, should make it easier for him to chop the head off Lady Liberty. Sir.

Term ends 2025

https://ballotpedia.org/Joe_Biden

Hell, he can't even spell fascism much less know what it is or recognize when the democrats are actually doing it.
This guy really thinks that the dems are going to be in charge after the next election? I bet you dine on unicorn don't you 9500.
Hell, he can't even spell fascism much less know what it is or recognize when the democrats are actually doing it.
This guy really thinks that the dems are going to be in charge after the next election? I bet you dine on unicorn don't you 9500. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Sometimes Corny, you're not so corny. The first highlighted elicited a demonstrative laugh. The dead-pan response was as if you don't know I'm being funny. But you do. So there it was.

The other highlighted was . . . well, corny.

Thanks for following.

Remember your punctuation. Sir.