Elections have consequences. A vote for Democrats is literally a vote for nuclear war.

Elections have consequences. We are now seeing the consequence of electing a weak feckless dementia addled Senile Biden and a band of extremist libtards in DC

When the media ran Senile Biden's 2020 campaign covering up his dementia and crimes, they promised:

1. not just the removal of the peacetime prosperity president they loathed
2. but to replace him with what they claimed would be competent adult leadership.

What they've done instead is put the country into a recession and bring us to the brink of nuclear "Armageddon."
This is what happens when you elect a old, senile, stupid, inept, lying corrupt piece of shit as your Commander in Chief.

The entire World is not just laughing, they are snickering.
I agree with the sentiment on Biden but let's not kid ourselves about the support Ukraine is getting from Republicans who if we end up in a full blown war, will have to share the blame with Biden. Ever hear Lindsey Graham talk about Ukraine?

And what if the US or a proxy did blow up the Nord Stream pipeline and not Putin? Isn't that an act of war?

And of course any American that suggests that this probably wasn't Putin's doing, why would he when he could just as easily turn off the spigot instead of the cost of repairing it, is a Putin puppet for giving a common sense answer to a question we don't have an answer for.
  • WTF
  • 10-07-2022, 05:34 PM
I say we nuke that shit hole, Florida.

Fucking state costs us hundreds of billions every year with all those hurricanes!
I say we nuke that shit hole, Florida.

Fucking state costs us hundreds of billions every year with all those hurricanes! Originally Posted by WTF
Texas ain’t far behind.

We dry it all out ad get on with life.
Great post.

I think it deserves a QUACKER, don’t you.
Great post.

I think it deserves a QUACKER, don’t you. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

if you say so.
When the media ran Senile Biden's 2020 campaign covering up his dementia and crimes, they promised:

1. not just the removal of the peacetime prosperity president they loathed
2. but to replace him with what they claimed would be competent adult leadership.

What they've done instead is put the country into a recession and bring us to the brink of nuclear "Armageddon." Originally Posted by berryberry
You can’t be serious?!

COVID put the World into a recession, not Biden, not Trump, not the unionized elves at the North Pole, etc.

And the only person who fires the first nuke starts a nuclear war! Biden would never do that and the only American politicians who seem crazy enough to be First Strike capable are Trump and MTG...Right now Putin is backed into a corner, he has started an imperialist military campaign that has turned into a global embarrassment for him to his allies and the world. Everyone, including the US, thought Russia was a Top 3 military in the world, but now we see without their nukes they probably are barely a Top 20 military.

We aren’t even close to providing troops to Ukraine and you think Creepy Dementia Joe is going to start a nuclear war?!...Putin is the only one who is stupid enough to start one...You’re a Fool, go back to staying drunk on your Trump Kool-Aid.
So now there is going to be a nuclear war with you tinfoil hat wearing folks? Some of you guys really should have neither the internet nor access to cable to read/watch the goofy shit you come up with. Just curious, is the civil war going to happen before your nuclear war or vice versa?

You guys have fun with your overly dramatic silly war predictions. I think I'll just continue to live the same as always as will everyone else who believes in reality.

Yeah, Biden sucks; but to read some of the stupid shit in this forum, you'd swear that man was responsible for every atrocity known to mankind. Hell, I'm surprised some of the goofballs in this forum haven't accused him and Hunter of being major players in Bernie Madoff's Ponzi scheme by now and that all of the proof is on Hunter's laptop.
I agree with the sentiment on Biden but let's not kid ourselves about the support Ukraine is getting from Republicans who if we end up in a full blown war, will have to share the blame with Biden. Ever hear Lindsey Graham talk about Ukraine?

And what if the US or a proxy did blow up the Nord Stream pipeline and not Putin? Isn't that an act of war?

And of course any American that suggests that this probably wasn't Putin's doing, why would he when he could just as easily turn off the spigot instead of the cost of repairing it, is a Putin puppet for giving a common sense answer to a question we don't have an answer for. Originally Posted by HedonistForever
I would point out that under a unified republican leadership (Trump), there would have been no invasion without the 90 billion Putin got for his natural gas when Biden shut down our energy production. Trump would have also sent advanced weapons to the Ukraine earlier to deter Putin instead of waiting. And...Trump would not have left billions of dollars in Afghanistan for the vultures of the world to fight over.
i'm of the opinion, and have held it for some time, that a vote for a dimocrat is nigh treasonous

not that every dimocrat is so, but that the party taken as a whole is destructive to america

and even electing your favorite "conservative" dimocrat is aiding and abetting
I would point out that under a unified republican leadership (Trump), there would have been no invasion without the 90 billion Putin got for his natural gas when Biden shut down our energy production. Trump would have also sent advanced weapons to the Ukraine earlier to deter Putin instead of waiting. And...Trump would not have left billions of dollars in Afghanistan for the vultures of the world to fight over. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
We will produce moreoil in 2022 than in any of Trump's years in office other than 2019. In 2023 it is predicted that we will produce more oil in the U.S. than ever before.

"US oil production remains on track for a record 2023 even as output grows more slowly than anticipated amid surging costs and labor shortages in America’s shale fields.

Output is expected to expand at an average rate of 840,000 barrels a day next year, down from a prior forecast of 860,000, according to the Energy Information Administration. While production is still seen reaching an all-time high in 2023, the government revised its forecast slightly lower to 12.7 million barrels a day. The current annual record is 12.3 million set in 2019."

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/artic...uverify%20wall

As fo natural gas production in the U.S.:

"US natural gas production is forecast to hit an all-time high in the coming months, racing past 100 billion cubic feet per day (Bcfd), helping feed global demand as the world faces a severe supply shortage. “Already the top gas producer in the world, the US stands ready to boost output further to meet the global demand, but takeaway constraints are a serious risk. However, with new LNG capacity expected to be added after 2024, the US is set to grow its role in global gas markets for some time to come,” says Kristine Vassbotn, Rystad Energy senior analyst."

https://www.rigzone.com/news/us_gas_...69690-article/

Your comments about what Trump would have done are your opinion, not fact.