Recommendations for Selling Used Drop Safe

Good morning,

I have 2 drop safes with digital keypads that I no longer need for my business. I am unsure of the best place to try and sell these. I have checked out craigslist but when searching "safe" and "drop safe" they seem to be listed in many different catagories. I am also going to try some local pawn shops but they pay so little I think it is worth the additional research to find a better option.

Anyone know of a good resale market for these type of units? Anyone in the business know if dealers buy these devices to resell in their own shops?

Thanks for your assistance.
Michael's Keys on Grapevine Highway north of Mid-Cities sells pre-owned security equipment of all sorts. They probably won't offer much for them, but likely more than a pawn shop. A lot of independent lock shops offer used equipment of that type so if you're close to one, check there.

c.a.
id say sell it for what its worth. if its a real good safe, it shouldnt matter how many times you dropped it. it wont hurt it
  • eve
  • 07-23-2011, 01:44 PM
id say sell it for what its worth. if its a real good safe, it shouldnt matter how many times you dropped it. it wont hurt it Originally Posted by knotty man
Dont think thats what he meant.
Thank you chainsaw, I will try them out.
Dont think thats what he meant. Originally Posted by eve
lol. i guess the sarcasm font on here doesnt work. my bad!
I got it knotty haha.
I am sure you thought of it.....Ebay?
Yes I have, shipping adds quite a bit to the cost so I am trying local first.