Name: Lexi
Phone: 5122501018
Email Address: rmatthias@semanticdesigns.com
URL / Website: http://www.austinlandingstrip.com/
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Bastrop HWY
Activities: Lap dance, VIP, SE, NE
Hair Length and Color: Old for stripper skiny with big boltons, short hair bleached light
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: I was back in Austin for business so decided to check out Landing Strip arriving about 10pm on a Wednesday before going to hotel. After paying cover nearly turned around as place was dead and no one on stage. I sat down and after 5 minutes the manager came over said the waitress was on break so he’d give me a beer on the house and get someone on stage. Turned out to be 6 girls working, none were hot, a couple were decent.

Soon the waitress came over to get me second beer and said she’d send a girl to me. She sent Lexi. Maybe because I am in my 50s she thought I would like the older dancer. Lexi sat on my lap but couldn’t hold a conversation if she was an octopus with 8 arms. The only thing she could say was do you want to go to Champagne room. I asked her prices and other options. She insisted that I need to either do the private room at $50 for half hour or get a wrist band for $25 and $20 per song. I asked about just a dance she said no. She quoted $400 to her for the private room.

I’m a sucker so paid the wrist band fee and got 2 lame dances from her in the VIP area. See ROS
Recommendation: No