Never Have I ever...

You know the rules. Whoever speaks first name something you've never (or hardly ever) done. If you're familiar to said event, your turn!
Never have I ever declined threesome but secretly came on to the female
Never have I ever declined threesome Originally Posted by Y_eye_AwE_Ta
yes

-ever declined sex with one female?(she didnt ask, hey wanna fuck?
but if you had TRIED to fuck her, she would have gotten fucked or fucked you

(damn I was retareded even at a young (18+) age)
-ever declined sex with one female?(she didnt ask, hey wanna fuck?
but if you had TRIED to fuck her, she would have gotten fucked or fucked you

(damn I was retareded even at a young (18+) age)[/QUOTE]

Yes, I did. Once in college because I was afraid of what might friends might think.

Hmm, Never have I ever been to swinger party.
-

Hmm, Never have I ever been to swinger party. Originally Posted by Danson&Highsmith
hmm
*fart*
*burp*
to be honest, I've never wanted to go to a swinger party, I dont even talk in bathrooms or gym locker room
I want to avoid nude males...
as in epsode of seinfield from thursday 23 years ago:

Elaine: You know, just admitting that another man is attractive doesn't necessarily make you a homosexual.
George Costanza: It doesn't help.
I've declined to fuck several girls over the years and all of them became very angry. I just can't fuck someone I'm not attracted too..even a blowjob is tough. Guess that's why I'll die lonely
Declining to fuck would insinuate it was their idea. Asking someone to fuck that you haven't met yet then changing your mind after you meet still makes it a wash.

Never have I ever had to beg a guy to let me ....anything
Declining to fuck would insinuate it was their idea. Asking someone to fuck that you haven't met yet then changing your mind after you meet still makes it a wash. Originally Posted by Y_eye_AwE_Ta
right, I mean in person and girl is naked in bed/with you

Never have I ever had to beg a guy to let me ....anything Originally Posted by Y_eye_AwE_Ta
so you are a girl?
are you bragging? find better guys.........