Arrousal

So, I have noticed over several years that my arrousal level and ease to cum is highest with asian girls. I have been with some gorgeous hispanic women and caucasians but it was ok and sometimes took effort to achieve orgasm. Its strange. Even if I find them really attractive, once naked it can be a challenge. I wonder why. Thoughts?
Is it true that Asians have the tightest poon?

You need to be more specific here. Asia is a big continent and includes Nepalese people, Indians and Mongoloids.

I'm assuming you're talking about the fairer skinned Chinese or Japanese people.
could it be amp excitement syndrome i think it was for me ?? i too have noticed a similar propensity , the asian excitement potential is i am sure a phycological thing and atleast for me is real,,so much so that i married a han chinese .
could it be amp excitement syndrome i think it was for me ?? i too have noticed a similar propensity , the asian excitement potential is i am sure a phycological thing and atleast for me is real,,so much so that i married a han chinese . Originally Posted by yanmar
Not sure thats it. I was at MoMo therapy years ago in Weho, and a fine ass costa rican. I had a difficult time maintaining wood. I told her to switch with the korean girl. (Who by the way was attractive enough but not near as sexy as the tican) But I was rock hard and no issues. Strange.
Is it true that Asians have the tightest poon?

You need to be more specific here. Asia is a big continent and includes Nepalese people, Indians and Mongoloids.

I'm assuming you're talking about the fairer skinned Chinese or Japanese people. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
Yes the asian description can be diverse. I am referring to japanese chinese filipina viet thai korean.
That’s because they’ve got that Kung Fu grip.
Fir me its really about the IOP ,
well I was in the Navy and at 19 was stationed in the Philippines and over the years have had hundreds of asian girl of all flavors so yeah I get the best bang from asian girls, best record was 7 different girls in 22 hours...
7 Wow I should have joined the military

I understand its not as easy to bang hookers as it used to be in the military. They don't turn a blind eye to it anymore
Is it true that Asians have the tightest poon? Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong
It is also true that the further they spread their legs the tighter it is. I was told that something about the pussy being slanted.

No points on this. Half of my family is asian.
"I get the best bang from asian girls, best record was 7 different girls in 22 hours..."

You beat my record. 4 girls in 14 hours: then I had to quit.
  • BLM69
  • 10-26-2021, 02:35 PM
I've had 3 different ones the same day, All my 3 nutted hard but I was also in my mid 20s. The good old days

About the Asians being tighter, never had one but can say that spinners are more enjoyable than a bigger woman, most Asians are spinners
I've had 3 different ones the same day, All my 3 nutted hard but I was also in my mid 20s. The good old days

About the Asians being tighter, never had one but can say that spinners are more enjoyable than a bigger woman, most Asians are spinners Originally Posted by BLM69
The best pussy I’ve ever had. But you do have a point, I don’t know if that’s because they were Asian or if it is like that with any spinner.
  • BLM69
  • 10-29-2021, 02:43 AM
The best pussy I’ve ever had. But you do have a point, I don’t know if that’s because they were Asian or if it is like that with any spinner. Originally Posted by Gadabout
It's because the smaller attractive body, no extra fat hanging around the pussy, just a smooth enjoyable surface ready to be eaten and stuffed

I was into the "thick big ass women" when I was young, after I had a spinner, that's what I prefer now
I was into the "thick big ass women" when I was young, after I had a spinner, that's what I prefer now Originally Posted by BLM69
Yep. Very similar. I still appreciate curves and I like variety but am finding that I have a strong preference spinners. Almost all of whom so far for me have been Asian.

About the Asians being tighter, never had one but can say that spinners are more enjoyable than a bigger woman, most Asians are spinners Originally Posted by BLM69
One of the cutest little asian spinner I had I dame near fell in, needed a 2x4 strapped to my ass. And then there was a Korean girl I damn near came before getting "all in" fuck she was tight