Dollar store condoms. 12 for 99 cents.

Well , after researching on the internet. I started using these.

No breaks nothing crazy.
Only downside so far is they have very little lubrication. I guess that is where they save the money.
Make sure your lady is wet or you have some lube handy.

Any thoughts?
they dont have the right size
Yes, have a really good medical plan and lots of money for child support.
  • Brot
  • 10-06-2013, 08:55 PM
12 sessions X average 250.00 per = 3000

.99/12 = .0825

.0825/3000 =.0000275

Hobby on!
Let me get this, you spend 100s on chicks, yet get 99 cent cheapo rubbers? Sounds like a good plan indeed...
No lube? They'd be great as water carriers for your survival kit. No off taste.
Those aren't condoms, they're water balloons. Sounds like a BB session waiting to happen. Tread softly.
It they do not have Magnum X Large then I am out of luck....
  • zebra
  • 10-06-2013, 10:20 PM
All the cheap bastards out there, spend hundreds on a top notch lady then cheap out on the parachute ? Spend a little more and get you one that feels like your wearing nothing at all. A very well known lady in Austin I met when ASPD was the board introduced me to them, I cant remember the name. it was just on the tip of my tongue and vanished into thin air... The came wrapped in a foil package. Damn it I'll think of them in a minute and post a follow up, I want to say they were lamb skin but not sure, it's been a while.. I'm a senior citizen now too so I can have moments....
The came wrapped in a foil package. Damn it I'll think of them in a minute and post a follow up, I want to say they were lamb skin but not sure, it's been a while.. I'm a senior citizen now too so I can have moments.... Originally Posted by zebra

Lamb skin condoms aren't recommended. They're only good for preventing pregnancy; not STD's.

Just sharing a little info if you didn't know.

Let me get this, you spend 100s on chicks, yet get 99 cent cheapo rubbers? Sounds like a good plan indeed... Originally Posted by Incognito44

Yep, its like spending 30K on a motorcycle and $100 on a helmet.
Well , after researching on the internet. I started using these.

No breaks nothing crazy.
Only downside so far is they have very little lubrication. I guess that is where they save the money.
Make sure your lady is wet or you have some lube handy.

Any thoughts? Originally Posted by Hidaka

They could be recycled from a coven of high volume providers ... ijs.
Guys condomdepot has selection and prices. Once you purchase you will get regular discounts. Plain wrappers and innocuous name on card.
Condom depot 100 quality condoms for $26. Usually lasts me a month.
I did the math, after 742 sessions will have saved enough for a free session so it's a good deal!