What's on the menu?

I've been hobbying for quite some time now and never asked the questio of "what's on the menu before." I'm starting to see some new providers since I moved again..

Does anyone ask that question? It seems to be in more and more ads.
I thought it to be a bit direct before but have recently though about adding a menu SOMEWHERE ever since I got a strap-on and I feel like that is a different type of session...i do find it odd if a gent were to ask me that in such a broad manner-Id expect them to ask for what they are seeking specifically
I thought it to be a bit direct before but have recently though about adding a menu SOMEWHERE ever since I got a strap-on and I feel like that is a different type of session...i do find it odd if a gent were to ask me that in such a broad manner-Id expect them to ask for what they are seeking specifically Originally Posted by GingerLyn Harte
After doing this for 20 years have two good friends who were Providers and the countless stories they told me about this.

I am surprised how many closet gay men are married and love it up the ass. Now perhaps some are straight, but frankly I think those are far and few between.
I get asked this at times. But I refer guys to my reviews.
I prefer if they come out and ask for certain things instead of being vague in what they want.
I have a menu on my ads/ showcase & i refer many to my reviews. And i usually get asked if there is something specific if it is not listed.
I have yet to see Karaoke, tango dance, naked twister, or "wear panda suit" on a menu yet. IJS
I have a menu listed the things I won't do is a shorter list though. You can ask about menu but I would keep it to the things you want specifically. Some ladies won't discuss menu or money for obvious reasons. Check showcases for menus before asking.
I have yet to see Karaoke, tango dance, naked twister, or "wear panda suit" on a menu yet. IJS Originally Posted by Mr Peabody
I'll just say that naked twister and panda suit are no longer on my bucket list.
I'm kind of a shy person. To say what I want verbally is a bit difficult. I figured picking from a list is probably easier but I guess I won't be offending anyone either by trying to be direct.
I can kind of see the point to this question, and can agree with it. One of the (many) challenges that I've had with the hobby in Austin is a difficulty in finding what I'm looking for. Specific to this point, though, browsing through ads, you'll see statements in them like:
"No explicit questions - you'll be blackballed"
"Time only - I won't discuss specifics"
and other flavors like that. I think I get where that's coming from, but it deters some people from saying "this is what I want - do you do this?". Waiting until the session starts isn't really a useful solution. Just as an example - if I'm looking for bbbj nqns, and when I meet her she says "oh, I only do cbj", my options are: 1) accept that I'm going to have a lousy time; 2) walk out (leaving the donation) and take the time and cost as a learning experience; 3) try to get the donation back and get roasted for it (the third isn't my style, but I could see people trying that).

As I usually feel like I'm looking for something I can't seem to find, I browse a lot of ads and reviews, and so far, it's very difficult to get a picture of exactly what to expect. As I alluded to above, there are other challenges as well, but trying to stay on topic.
I dont know about othwr providers but I would offer the suggestion of introducing yourself to the provider first. Go through her screening process, read reviews. And then approach the subject of menu. You can bring up an item that you are looking for. If the girl doesn't do it, she should pass on the session.

Just my two cents worth.

XOXOX
Sarah Renee
I understand ads that say no explicit talk but when it also says they role-play or are fetish friendly I always feel a bit frustrated because role play covers a hell of a lot of ground and someone willing to play Doctor/Patient can easily be squicked out by Daddy/Daughter and you never know if the provider considers anything other than missionary to be a fetish of if she is balls to the wall kinky.

I certainly understand avoiding explicit talk over the phone but an ad on ECCIE is an ad for sex and the more clear someone is on what they are willing to do the better.
I dont know about othwr providers but I would offer the suggestion of introducing yourself to the provider first. Go through her screening process, read reviews. And then approach the subject of menu. You can bring up an item that you are looking for. If the girl doesn't do it, she should pass on the session.

Just my two cents worth.

XOXOX
Sarah Renee Originally Posted by Sarah Renee

+1
problem is we walk a thin line once we start talking sex acts and money. Thats where we put our asses on the line and have to assume you are LE. It's not that we want to be vauge but laws being what they are we have to be careful. I don't mind people asking me if I do certain things but NEVER ask about donation after that. Donations are listed clearly on my showcase and it's also clearly listed there is no upcharges. Once I've seen someone I don't sweat the little things as much. As for fetish well I came to Eccie from fetish and BDSM. Been in the lifestyle for over 10 years.
I certainly understand avoiding explicit talk over the phone but an ad on ECCIE is an ad for sex and the more clear someone is on what they are willing to do the better. Originally Posted by jammanoman
well said