My Etna

Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
and that's a little one, check out Nicks videos... I have watched 7 in the last 4-5 days... Keep Hammering! TheDaliLama, Thank You! fuckem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NcreTTI9Rew
Remember Mount Pinatubo? Scientists back then said in that first explosion more matter and gas was ejected 50,000 feet into the atmosphere as combined three years of human activity.
I'm saying a "Super Volcano" will take care of this Obeymeme problem!
East Coast piece of cake, other than that...
Let's meet at the pub at the end of the street. fuckers MAGA!!!

• oeb11
  • 05-02-2019, 07:23 AM
Be careful what One asks for

Yellowstone is a super-volcano and in geologic terms - is about due for a massive eruption that would basically destroy the north American continent and much of the world.
Be careful what One asks for

Yellowstone is a super-volcano and in geologic terms - is about due for a massive eruption that would basically destroy the north American continent and much of the world. Originally Posted by oeb11
Been to Yellowstone several times....it's like nothing else on earth. That, the Grand Canyon, and Glacier NP should be on everyone's Bucket List.

But yeah....if (and when) it decides to pop it's top, there'll be no place to hide....

Etna erupted? know that mount was rumbling for few years.

don't forget mt. st. helens. blew its top and sent 1 trillion tons of chemicals into the atmosphere.

a number of volcanoes erupted the last 10 years.

there's the one in Hawaii that recently erupted.