This pic tells me how unserious the House Dims really are

• oeb11
  • 05-02-2019, 03:14 PM
That is a childish, inappropriate thing to do.
Invite Barr to a verbal crucifixion - Pelosi has stated he "Lies to Congress"
DPST's cannot get over the results of 2016.
Barr is right to refuse.

Let Pelosi and the House Impeach Barr - so What
He would not need to even show for a trial in the Senate to be adjudged Not Guilty.
DPST's are running a damn circus!
Kavanaugh redux...
That is a childish, inappropriate thing to do.
Invite Barr to a verbal crucifixion - Pelosi has stated he "Lies to Congress"
DPST's cannot get over the results of 2016.
Barr is right to refuse.

Let Pelosi and the House Impeach Barr - so What
He would not need to even show for a trial in the Senate to be adjudged Not Guilty.
DPST's are running a damn circus! Originally Posted by oeb11
The Democrats have to hold onto the Collusion theme with all their might. It's just much too embarrassing to let it go after so much time and effort went into conjuring up this Fairy Tale. So they'll just jump through hoops to keep this thing on life support. It's stupid and will prove detrimental in their election efforts in 2020. Oh, and of course Barr is now their new villain.
they're not going with collusion. that dog don't hunt. they'll go after the obstruction angle that Mueller threw a bone with.
Originally Posted by gnadfly
When is the House going to vote on the impeachment articles?

September of 2020 or October 2020?

It does bring back memories ....

I've got just one bit of advice for the dimocRATS...

Keep on pissing off AG Bill Barr. Please!

We'll see who has the last laugh.
I've got just one bit of advice for the dimocRATS...

Keep on pissing off AG Bill Barr. Please!

We'll see who has the last laugh. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Was Barr "pissed"?

My general assessment of Barr is he mentions in passing that there is an ongoing investigation, which is appropriate without any details, and when an arrest is imminent there will be no pre-dawn raid with media all over it, but an "invitation" for the suspect to lawyer-up and turn himself or herself into the nearest Marshal's Office....while appropriate "authorities" are observing the happenings to prevent fleeing the country. Once in custody: a respectful press release. (That includes elected officials as well.)
Since Barr is multiracial, isn't this another example of democratic racism?
  • Trey
  • 05-03-2019, 05:13 AM
Looking at Barr he sure doesn't look multi racial. The stunts were lame, but really the only way to get on the news. Barr is a lap dog for trumpet. He lies and spins shit for the president.
Was Barr "pissed"? Originally Posted by LexusLover
Well, I'm pretty sure he wasn't real happy about a worthless, scum sucking, bottom feeding demoncRAT like Cohen calling him a lying chicken.

Would you be?
Well, I'm pretty sure he wasn't real happy about a worthless, scum sucking, bottom feeding demoncRAT like Cohen calling him a lying chicken.

Would you be? Originally Posted by gfejunkie
And the whole spectacle just exposes the hypocrisy of the Democrats in Congress.

Barr tells them to "man" up and ask their questions of him directly as they want to hide behind and flee from culpability using their lackeys. And when their fear is exposed of facing him directly, they go childish with the "I know you are, but what am I" game by claiming he's chicken.

Barr did the right thing and simply bow out.
Who is Hungry..

KFC. Anyone ????
Political Thuggery , from the overzealous liberals . ( didn't we just see this with the K hearings)

But they paid Muller to find the little Russians ,,, its like a easter egg hunt
I think a unhappy meal from BK would have been more appropriate.