Blue dicks matter too.....

....but this one should have known better.

Check your local news....a trooper was caught and busted in an online sting by lubbock pd.

No link since it would probably be deleted lol
Good call on no link. It has too much personal info on it.
Just wow....I read the article....be careful out there Lubbock...STG I'm sure.
You’d think he’d be smart enough to know you don’t talk activities or agree to a price up front.
The new Backpage
Seems like the article left out the ROS and didn't give any BCD of how the bust actually took place.
What ever happened to professional courtesy?!?! The Blue wall??
He should have walked when he saw it wasnt the same girl in the ad. Lol
This is actually not funny and I feel bad for the guy.
In looking for the news report, I opened a report from August 2019 in LBB where two AMPs and four employees were busted.
The pics of all four employees were in the post and their ages were: 56, 56, 59 and 59.
Guys, we are not even close when we post the ages for these Asian women. LOL - take a look for yourself.
Lmao
You’d think he’d be smart enough to know you don’t talk activities or agree to a price up front. Originally Posted by Chief62
You'd think so...lol...so many times I have to pass on seeing someone even after screening because they cross that line.

It's like you're at the finish line, appointment is set and everything has been above board, then BAM. They ask a very specific question regarding activities or finances.

At no point is that risk worth it. Do you research. Check out reviews/posting boards. Talk to fellow guys who've seen that person and expect it to be a YMMV situation.

Best bet is to see a provider, build a rapport, and go from there if there are specific things you're seeking.