Ten, Nine, Eight......

- January Maye
Wowzers! I don’t have reason to travel to EP soon.
Seven?????
What was wrong with the pic here? This is so fricking ridiculous.
We're not allowed to post pics at all anymore 😔
This was my last attempt to keep photograph sharing alive in the CO-ED section. I did not see any further addendum to posting guidelines in this forum. Thought it would be seen exactly for what it was. A simple “share” with my fellowes.

Simply put, as Emily said....there is really no place for photos in Co-Ed. If we have something we would like to share we can add it to our gallery and maybe say HEY, CHECK OUT MY PICS IN THE GALLERY!

It seems more overt to do things that way, but I understand there are reasons beyond my comprehension for rules. I will not be breaking the unwritten one’s (?) anymore.

It was always a pleasure to share them and if ever we are allowed to do so again, I will be there with bells on.

- January Maye
This was my last attempt to keep photograph sharing alive in the CO-ED section. I did not see any further addendum to posting guidelines in this forum. Thought it would be seen exactly for what it was. A simple “share” with my fellowes.

- January Maye Originally Posted by January Maye
It was a beautiful pic, with nothing against any rules for sharing that I could see. Thanks for trying! I fear it may be about time to quit trying on Eccie.
It was always a pleasure to share them and if ever we are allowed to do so again, I will be there with bells on.
Now it would have to be one helluva pic to match what I am imagining. Where exactly would the bells be? What would it take to ring your chimes?
It's not as much fun to post that we have new pics in our gallery though 😝 I post pics on my Twitter and Instagram so that might be a better platform to go to if the gentlemen want to see more
It does really suck that someone can’t post a very appropriate pic without it getting taken down....
Hey Emily.... hope your good
I missed both January's and Emily's pics. So, the ladies really aren't allowed to post ANY pics in Coed at all anymore? Wtf...

Hey Donn, I'm doing well 😊 Gonna be home for a while so thought I'd check out the boards again. Lots and lots of rule changes!
-FBSMLUVR yeah it sucks. One thing I enjoyed was posting pics every so often 😝 I guess I'll just stick to social media
-FBSMLUVR yeah it sucks. One thing I enjoyed was posting pics every so often �� I guess I'll just stick to social media[/QUOTE]

All us fellas enjoyed all of you ladies posting pics once in a while. Keeps our blood flowing and interests at the top of our TDL's.
Pic threads are allowed if there is absolutely nothing to them that is an ad.