That Nice Freshman Female Rep From MIN? Married her brother....

How old should she have been, then. Turdfly?

Sounds like you found an old bottle of birther soda in your douchebag drawer! Did it keep all these years?

Wouldn’t she be disqualified and removed by the State of Minnesota or the Congress if all this shit you hysterically claim was true??

Asking for someone who gives a fuck.

And thanks for the insult, Turdfly!
  • oeb11
  • 09-18-2019, 08:25 AM
Facts got your thong in your crack - uncomfortable - isn't it!
Foolish DPST poster!
How old should she have been, then. Turdfly?

Sounds like you found an old bottle of birther soda in your douchebag drawer! Did it keep all these years?

Wouldn’t she be disqualified and removed by the State of Minnesota or the Congress if all this shit you hysterically claim was true??

Asking for someone who gives a fuck.

And thanks for the insult, Turdfly! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The fact that she hasn't been brought up on multiple charges staggers me. Other than MN is controlled by Democrats and the WH must think she's an useful idiot I don't have a rationale as to why she's still in Congress. Almost all the stuff I've posted on her in this thread has been linked and well documented.

As for her age, I have no idea if it's truthful or not. My understanding is most of these Somalis don't have any official records. I do know these illegal immigrants lie about their age in order to get preferential treatment. Or are you saying she isn't Somalian?

Oh, I see you've been banned AGAIN! Enjoy your meltdown in timeout. Feel free to respond to this post with one of your or WTF's many shamdles.

You're welcome.
How can someone be so fat after eating so many nothing burgers?