Mueller needs help!!!!

Fun stuff watching all the stupid fucking Trump hater's having their meltdowns
snick snick
Originally Posted by Hotrod511
+2
I watched quite a bit of this today, and the best I can say for Mueller is he didn't drool.

The Democrat's are probably meeting behind closed doors right now discussing......."who the fuck thought this was a good idea"?

It all comes down to "a charge in search of a crime".

It was a bad day to be a Democrat.
I watched quite a bit of this today, and the best I can say for Mueller is he didn't drool.

The Democrat's are probably meeting behind closed doors right now discussing......."who the fuck thought this was a good idea"?

It all comes down to "a charge in search of a crime".

It was a bad day to be a Democrat. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Well, he wasn’t the Special Council, Weissman was. It’s not the Mueller report, it was the Weismann report. This will come out in due time. It was obvious. Mueller isn’t healthy and far past his prime. And the Democrats put him on the stand as a show pony. Pathetic
The thing I keep hearing by the left is "Trump did everything possible to obstruct the investigation." Think about that...
Trump declared executive privilege at every opportunity...except he didn't.
Trump attacked members of the investigation with the IRS...except he didn't.
Trump fired the special prosecutor...except he didn't.

So just one more lie in a long string of lies.
+3
I have to admit I felt sorry for Mueller. He looked like he has one foot on a banana peel and the other one in a grave. He looked very bad.
The Dems have lost their minds if they think they got anything here. It did not move the needle one way or the other. And as Bill Mahr ( who I can't stand) said to Adam Shit ---" Now it looks like you are just stalking Trump'"
He said it to his face and for once I can say Bill is right.

Fun stuff watching all the stupid fucking Trump hater's having their meltdowns
snick snick
Originally Posted by Hotrod511
Every Democrat prefaced their questioning today with this statement, (to paraphrase)......” we all know a Trump committed crimes, we just need to find them”. And Mueller made no effort to correct any of it.

I guess sooner or later, President Trump will have to shoot this investigation with a silver bullet, drive a wooden stake in it’s heart, and burn it.
+3
I have to admit I felt sorry for Mueller. He looked like he has one foot on a banana peel and the other one in a grave. He looked very bad.
The Dems have lost their minds if they think they got anything here. It did not move the needle one way or the other. And as Bill Mahr ( who I can't stand) said to Adam Shit ---" Now it looks like you are just stalking Trump'"
He said it to his face and for once I can say Bill is right. Originally Posted by Austin Ellen
*Mueller pulls up to drive thru*

Wendy's: "What can I get for you today?"

Mueller: "I can't get into that."

Wendy's: "You can't get into what?"

Mueller: "It's in my report."

Wendy's: "What report?"

Mueller: "I take your question."

Wendy's: "Sir, this is a Wendy's."

*Mueller pulls up to drive thru*

Wendy's: "What can I get for you today?"

Mueller: "I can't get into that."

Wendy's: "You can't get into what?"

Mueller: "It's in my report."

Wendy's: "What report?"

Mueller: "I take your question."

Wendy's: "Sir, this is a Wendy's."

Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Mueller just made Trump look like the lying, guilty, sack of shit that he is get over it.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/muell...b020cd994db636
Even Dim operative Chuck Todd thought it looked bad and he wasn't the only Dim operative.

It's time the lazy media stopped getting its talking points from the Dem media outlet hubs. It was past time to move on a year ago.
Mueller just made Trump look like the lying, guilty, sack of shit that he is get over it. Originally Posted by Little Monster
That's not what CNN reported today.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/muell...b020cd994db636 Originally Posted by Little Monster
Your source....
Jackie S --- 100% correct NOTHING NEW , same old NOTHING
PS -See Report

The talking heads will try to spin into something but the only goal was to keep the BS going till the end of 4 years
  • oeb11
  • 07-25-2019, 07:46 AM
Look at Rep. Lesko's questions - at 2:00 into her time
Thread separate - posted this am.

Clearly answers the "Obstruction" narrative.

LM- characteristic of the DPST's - go ahead and Impeach based on "Thought crimes".
See how well that plays.

I believe the DPST's look at this Mueller disaster for them as an opportunity - they will wait until just before the election, and the house will vote to Impeach Trump as an election Play.
Watch for it - They will do it.
Look at Rep. Lesko's questions - at 2:00 into her time
Thread separate - posted this am.

Clearly answers the "Obstruction" narrative.

LM- characteristic of the DPST's - go ahead and Impeach based on "Thought crimes".
See how well that plays.

I believe the DPST's look at this Mueller disaster for them as an opportunity - they will wait until just before the election, and the house will vote to Impeach Trump as an election Play.
Watch for it - They will do it. Originally Posted by oeb11
Well, looking at their candidates it looks like their only play. A Hail Mary is all they got.