SPAM THAT SHIT.

On this week or month's episode...

We will discuss 5 starring participants that ended up in my spam bin.

And, consider reasons why...

Are you ready... ?

1). HAHAHAHHA....I cannot stop laughing about this one, for two whole weeks! Some man wanted to discuss 'my sensuality' with me over the phone... try to figure why I am the way, I am. .....he was some dom guy, trying to subvert me into a whimpering, willy sub lily petal flower.... which clearly I am not. Actually, I can be in the arms of the trusted one, but no not with some random dom calling me. spam

2.) Some dude jokingly tried to reduce my asked 'time & companionship' fees .... HAHAHAHAHAHA ...why do you humiliate yourself like this?? ...spam.

3.) Some guy who's been sitting in my spam bin for quite some time ...but still insists sending me his penis shot ...on a regular basis ......as to convince me of something???

4.) Some guy coming off as being dominant, me figuring out he's not, but not sub either.... what are you??? he wanted to see me, but couldn't get himself physically there. spam.

5.) some deeply insecure man unable to believe yes... it is I, ze woman in ze pictures on moi site!!! YES, it is I. Z.S

Ok, well that 'rounds it up. On my way to a hot date. Ciao