She Took A Dump

Some of you will remember back in the day when MF bitched about a hobbyist who took a dump in her incall. I think she had something in her signature line like "don't take a dump in my incall".

I digress, I just had an utr provider leave me a present when she left my apartment and should've flushed twice before she left.

Won't be calling her again!
Yep the least she could have done was courtesy flush......

Or she could have made a poop toilet paper tortilla in the toilet before releasing the prairie dawgs.
Some of you will remember back in the day when MF bitched about a hobbyist who took a dump in her incall. I think she had something in her signature line like "don't take a dump in my incall".

I digress, I just had an utr provider leave me a present when she left my apartment and should've flushed twice before she left.

Won't be calling her again! Originally Posted by Grandjefe
ewwww!
Guess we know someone who did not travel to Greece.
Heard a rumor she was into scat play though.......maybe she double booked.......
Some may charge extra for letting you watch. Not my thing just sayin'.
I was disappointed at the time she said NO to DATY. Boy am I glad she did!!
Eva don't you get off on that?
  • Blaze
  • 03-08-2014, 09:02 PM
We need some clarification here. Did she poo before or after you made the nasty? I mean if it was after and YOUR toilet malfunctioned,,,, is that really her fault and at the very least she waited until she was on her way out right?

Be honest......
Look at the bright side, now you can say you actually fucked the shit out of a girl
No toilet malfunctioned. Operator error. Yes,she did wait until we finished but the more I think about it, it did limit activities and as such knowing what I know now, I'm glad it did!!!
Look at the bright side, now you can say you actually fucked the shit out of a girl Originally Posted by Kendall4U

Or if he went anal, he would have really been packing the fudge.