VEGANS IN THE HOBBY

Veganism/ˈvɡənɪzəm/ is the practice of abstaining from the use of animal products, particularly in diet, as well as following an associated philosophy that rejects the commoditystatus of sentient animals. A follower of veganism is known as a vegan.

Today as I sleep walked my way through work I started wondering about things ... like vegans in the hobby. Do vegan fucktards eat pussy? Do vegan ladies swallow?
If you lived on taint would you be considered a vegan.
Oh hell no. Taint is for omnivores.
Do vegans eat animal crackers?

Have not met any vegan ladies, but gluten intolerance, yes. Gluten intolerance can run from mild to severe. Swallowing is not an option.
Mu doctor just put me on a variation of the "Palio" diet. that is: No grains and very little dairy.

so far, I've lost weight and my arthritis is much reduced.
ICU: Sounds like a variation of the Mediterranean Diet? It's amazing what diet can do. A friend went on a combination of mediterranean and protein shakes, lost a bunch of weight and the doctor told him he could stop taking blood pressure meds.

Wonder if a diet of taint qualifies as Paleo...... or perhaps Mediterranean....close proximity to Greece you know......
Remember taint is a treat and not for general consumption.
My vegan lady friends don't swallow. All my vegan guy friends are either gay or celibate, usually both. I doubt they'd swallow either.
Do vegans eat animal crackers?

Originally Posted by SofaKingFun
As the body manufactures the male hormone testosterone from choleserol ,men who are on long term vegetarian diets always have lower testosterone levels and lower libedo.....

One more time people......human beings are omnivores...not vegetarians....look at any animal that is truly vegetarian and they have huge flat teeth for chewing vegatable matter and large multi-chambered stomachs for digesting ...it like a cow has
........we NEED a certain amount of animal fats (the right kinds of animal fats) includeing a certain amount of saturated fats to make all the hormones and stuff that makes our bodies operate correctly....

This is NOT a a open ticket to go eat greasy BBQ every day though........
Hence why most of my vegan guy friends are celibate...
... and gay ...
Inn my dating life I found out......

1. Vegans don't like a lot of sex........don't have energy.

2. They usually don't have curves......or if they do the shit all day from all the greenery.

3. They don't swallow.....usually won't suck dick cause its meat. They might lick it a little for you though.

4. They are judgemental upon you about your food choices. Try to trick you into eating like them......soy milk with my capn crunch......no thanks u sly heffa.
gimme that:

I think you're on to something. Back in my dating days, I learned that taking a lady out to dinner to places that served "adventurous" fare was a good indicator of what she might be like in bed. Unusual international foods were always a good test. Always seemed to be a good indicator of what she was willing put in her mouth and what she might be willing to swallow.

Conversely, the women who declined exotic restaurants or ordered simple fare, were usually more prudish in bed. A good steak dinner I will exclude from any of the above. This is just my informal, non-scientific experience.