Are we meeting??

When I'm contacted with a date and time to meet, I make a safe assumption we are meeting; Especially when I was contacted prior to the meeting day. I understand things happen, but come on...........Is it so difficult to have a little respect to understand the effect it has on me when you wait until the last minute to cancel? Apparently so.

I can't wrap my head around the number of last minute cancels I've had since I've been here in Wichita. This was never a problem on the East Coast. KS is my home now and it's horrible. I am a good provider and it's my pleasure to please. So what gives???
Dumb question, did you report them in the ladies only section?

If you feel strongly they could have done a better job canceling early, Call them out! if they're members!?

Other then that I feel yah, seems it goes both ways though!

Are they members? Be honest about east though can't be getting all nostalgic about a place I suppose you left willingly.
Dumb question, did you report them in the ladies only section?

If you feel strongly they could have done a better job canceling early, Call them out! if they're members!?

Other then that I feel yah, seems it goes both ways though!

Are they members? Be honest about east though can't be getting all nostalgic about a place I suppose you left willingly. Originally Posted by thebuffmantraples
Nostalgic? I was stating a fact. I'm not here to argue with you or anyone else. Members.....I will consider doing that. TY.
I feel the same way when a provider cancels on me so I understand your frustration.

I have a 2 strike your out policy. I understand shit happens and sometimes you have to cancel but you do it twice in a short period then I will no longer schedule with that provider.

Sorry your move to the ICT is frustrating.

Give it time, some of us mongers keep our appointments.
Thank you for your positivity. KS itself isn't a bad place. I like it because it is a different pace than the East Coast. I don't cancel on clients......I also understand sometimes things happen, which is why I haven't outed the handles of any members yet.......I posted to see what feedback I would get hoping it would help. Than you so much. And I like mongers that keep appointments
Things do happen on both ends. I can deal with cancellations.
Things do happen on both ends. I can deal with cancellations. Originally Posted by Gemma34
Exactly, its the nature of the business. If you want more stability in your business relations, then I would move to another line of work. I don't see how posting something that says, "Why don't people keep their appointments" followed by a "back East this wasn't a problem" Maybe you should work back East?

So, in essence you're calling out the City of Wichita/Midwest because you think they engage in bad practices, which you didn't see in the last part of the country you worked in. That doesn't seem to be a very good business practice.

Maybe people in Wichita have more distractions like butter churning, the locusts invaded, the dust bowl obscured our vision on the way to appts with you, or a cow got into the way. LOL. When you ask a rhetorical question...

Things do happen on both ends. I can deal with cancellations. Originally Posted by Gemma34
I like the sound of that. 😈
Exactly, its the nature of the business. If you want more stability in your business relations, then I would move to another line of work. I don't see how posting something that says, "Why don't people keep their appointments" followed by a "back East this wasn't a problem" Maybe you should work back East?

So, in essence you're calling out the City of Wichita/Midwest because you think they engage in bad practices, which you didn't see in the last part of the country you worked in. That doesn't seem to be a very good business practice.

Maybe people in Wichita have more distractions like butter churning, the locusts invaded, the dust bowl obscured our vision on the way to appts with you, or a cow got into the way. LOL. When you ask a rhetorical question...

Originally Posted by JackJohnson
I had the issue with the cows for sure but I have not been distracted by churning butter and was not around when the dust bowl obscured vision.

Nothing can distract me from making an appointment with a quality provider.
I feel the same way when a provider cancels on me so I understand your frustration.

I have a 2 strike your out policy. I understand shit happens and sometimes you have to cancel but you do it twice in a short period then I will no longer schedule with that provider.

Sorry your move to the ICT is frustrating.

Give it time, some of us mongers keep our appointments. Originally Posted by SixShot
Had a provider do the second strike today,in Topeka.Wasted most of my afternoon.It was a long drive home.