Anyone know the latest on Dallas Erotica 2016 ?

This probably won't happen because of the usual reasons but has anyone heard an update on the Erotica Convention for Dallas 2016 ? The Erotica website hasn't changed or given any more information. Originally it was planned for May 20-22 . Met Lexi Belle, Julia Ann and others last year and it was a blast !

On another note did you see where Pope Francis came out with 6 controversial statements updating church doctrine and one of them was, " Sex is the key to human happiness." I'm not Catholic but I really like this new Pope.

http://www.goodhousekeeping.com/life...oris-laetitia/
Do you mean Exxxotica? It goes before a judge on the 19th. The company is going under the guise that it is a city owned building plus the city allowed it last year and there were zero issues or citations.
It goes before a judge? LOL Come on Texas, stop being so prude. It's an adult related convention not an orgy for god's sake

Hope it comes back to Dallas this year. I'll keep my fingers crossed
I had a great time last year!
City of Dallas is gonna get it's ass handed to it.

http://www.dallasobserver.com/news/d...awyers-8211210
And of course,taxpayers are footing the bill. Welcome to the Bible belt, where we all carry a Bible and condemn sex outside marriage, but you'll find those same people having anonymous sex. Politicians need to get their head outta their ass.
Oral argument was heard before Judge Fitzwater on Monday. Hard to tell how the argument went when the news reporter is not a lawyer, but the report I read on the DMN site was pretty neutral. And frankly, Fitzwater doesn't usually has a whole bunch of questions. Plaintiffs said that they need a ruling by Friday to be able to hold the show. The judge is not required to rule by then, but one would think that if he is included to side with the Plaintiff's, he would rule by then, or very shortly thereafter.

I haven't seen the briefs, so I can't say much about the strength of the arguments on either side. Based on what little I know about the law in this area, I think there's a pretty good chance the Plaintiff's might win, but I'm not really educated enough on this area to feel much confidence in that opinion.