Providers going to clubs

Do you providers ever go to nightclubs/strip clubs with a client at his request?
Do you ever go alone with the purpose of soliciting potential clients?
To answer both of your questions, yes they do.

I was at a club the other night with my "date" and this girl walks in, gets up on the stage and screams as loud as she can: "I'm a hooker from ECCIE and you can fuck me for $200/hr!!!"

Boy, you shoulda seen the line form...no muss, no fuss...straight to the point. Yep.
Next question...
I was at a club the other night with my "date" and this girl walks in, gets up on the stage and screams as loud as she can: "I'm a hooker from ECCIE and you can fuck me for $200/hr!!!"

Boy, you shoulda seen the line form...no muss, no fuss...straight to the point. Yep. Originally Posted by Prolongus
Did you get in line?
You snapped her up before I did...
Keep 'em coming...you're great for comedy relief around here...
  • anita
  • 04-19-2016, 02:23 PM
I do go to night clubs, strip clubs, swinger clubs with clients. I don't go to any of those places alone. However I like having a drink (by myself) in hotels bars, meet nice traveling gents and they already have a room .
Why, Anita. You know single women under the influence of strong drink can easily fall prey to the lacivious intentions of a travelling man.
  • anita
  • 04-19-2016, 03:12 PM
Don't worry Billogoods. I get all my drinks directly from the bartender, and I don't drink to be drunk, I know my limits.
Yes and no, respectively.
Some of the best SC experiences I have had were with provider friends with me. They are like kids in a candy store. Oh, and swinger clubs can be a lot of fun with a provider as well.
I've gone with a group of ppl, but never as part of a date. And I'd never go there or anywhere else to pick up a guy to hobby.
I've gone with a group of ppl, but never as part of a date. And I'd never go there or anywhere else to pick up a guy to hobby. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn
When I go with a provider, its also off the clock. We go as friends. And for a provider to just go in a club and try to hustle would be a great way to get banned or even arrested.
I scratched that off my list a long time ago. Be warned though, me and the girl I went with (retired now) were bombarded with drink and dance request. It almost put a kill joy on the night.