Date: 3/4/2020
Name: Not sure
Phone: 5182992766
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...t/613458227261
City: Albany
State: New York
Address: Albany
Hair Length and Color: I think it was a dark blonde, light brown combo. She had it up so I'm not sure how long it was.
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: We had a car date so I couldn't really figure out how tall she was compared to myself, but she seemed maybe 5'8 ish maybe. She definitely seemed in shape because she had a good build. Her pictures are not up to date I don't think because she has a tattoo on her back which was not in the pictures. Overall, she was pretty and worth it.
Recommendation: Yes
Sounds like Jade, aka Harley Quinn. Tons of bad reviews about her lately concerning rip offs and bad habits. You’re lucky to get outta there with a relatively positive experience.
I'm pretty sure that's a jade ad
It is. And this guy reviewed her before so he knows...lol
That's super weird. Did you not remember?
He’s probably on the prowl for PA credit.. lol
uh oh... something is not right here ..
Fake add and fake review. This chick and her boyfriend are scum! Thieves. Don’t fall for the fake adds
Not sure if review fake or not, seems a bit nuanced for junkies but who knows. Maybe she will Ocassionally still give bad service for $. Thankfully they reduced to staying in particularly scrappy motels should set off some alarms. Kind of surprised LE hasn't pulled sting on them yet
Fake or not; whoever (he or she) posted this report is clearly being deceptive since they already posted a report about her. Some may even think they're trying to set some ppl up on here; but I think this backfired since it only brought up more negative issues.
If this is Jade, then the boyfriend she was with is out of the picture. He died a little over a month ago, for reasons.
Frank? He died a bit ago.

Edit: Oh I forgot she picked up a new one a bit back after Frank
Fake add and fake review. This chick and her boyfriend are scum! Thieves. Don’t fall for the fake adds Originally Posted by albanynyman
It's not a fake ad, I've seen Harley before and that wasn't her
I'm not looking to screw anyone over, I had an encounter so I reviewed it. Take it or leave it. I've seen Harley in the past and that wasn't her. If it was then I am sorry for having a shitty memory because she didn't look the same at all. That was my honest review and it's ok if you don't want to see her. I won't go back only because I like trying new things. My experience was good, but for you it could be bad. Just because you have had a bad experience doesn't mean you need to be rude to someone who had a good one.
Doesn't matter if the bf is out of the picture or not; that doesn't suddenly make her "snow white" and innocent of the past. It's irrelevant to this. As far as the report..maybe he did have a good time with her. She's been around awhile; of course she's still gonna put on a good act for a select few who are worth it to her. But as far as this report saying it's not her; or "has a bad memory and didn't look like her". C'mon now.. I call bulls%&t on that. That I absolutely don't believe. Just my opinion.. we're all entitled to our own.