Hair Length and Color: Long blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Tall.. long blonde.. nice b cups.. sexy as fu*#
She is definitely hot
Recommendation: Yes
Is there a link?
Pm me.. couldn’t add on my phone
Dude word of advice... take care of a girl like that, don’t cheap out, if she ever goes UTR, keep her contact info and I’d bet those CBJ restrictions go away after few few times... repeats w girls when they are comfortable w you usually get bet each time... good review...
I’ve been around the block.. you are speaking my language..
She has some of the best natural tits I've ever seen. It's a coin toss between her and Amber.
She has some of the best natural tits I've ever seen. It's a coin toss between her and Amber. Originally Posted by lprebel74
Ehh, I'm not sure I agree. Having squeezed both sets of tits, I don't think either comes close to that girl from last year with the punky buzz-cut, Veronica VonBlack. Her massive perfectly-shaped dense tits are still ranked near the top. A Russian girl I saw a few months ago in Stamford topped those tits.

I walked in the room and she had these massive busty titties in her blouse. I figured, shit, a pair of cob-job bolt-on's. I was disappointed and almost walked out. Then she took off her blouse and bra.

Wow, was I wrong!! Her tits are what all fake tits are trying to be. I finished just staring at her tits' sideview in the mirror. (And she was a bait-and-switch upgrade, and my THIRD Euro-Russian import that night. Oh, how I miss my Russians.)

The current local tits are okay, but nothing to get that excited about. And while we're on the topic of $160/hh, Amber is okay but not great, and Talia IS hottt, but has a very limited menu and a looong backwoods drive. If you live in her area, then okay, a $100 QV is an everyday opportunity. I haven't reviewed either because I didn't feel the hype, but neither is bad. Both fall in the 80% mediocrity of the middle. I usually only review the extremes - the horrible and the amazing.

(I had an AMAZING girl tonight... FUCKING A+++. She's a not-yet-21 UTR gem whom I've been trying to land for a long time. As in every area of life, persistence and patience combined together is the way to victory.)
(Not trying to be a dick, but as an irredeemable sex-addict, I have many UTR's - you can never have enough since girls are rarely reliable - and can never share their info since it's not my right to. I know these girls fuck other mongers, but that's up to them to go public on their own - when they do, I'll review.)
Okay, since many guys have asked, the UTR has given permission for me to give out her info. Now, she said she'll only see new mongers. All the veteran hobbyists are out of luck. So if you're new to the game (looking at you Qboggle), and haven't seen too many girls yet, she'll see you.

Her number is 518-892-0819. She goes by SammieJean. Treat her well boys.
  • DCGuy
  • 04-02-2020, 01:57 PM
You are cruel Hobby1750 - just cruel to inflict that upon our eyeballs.